Atomic beauty + Devious Devices

Are there any DD conversations about AB ?

I still can't use bodyslide properly to adjust it myself and I don't want to spoiler myself with going through every "device".

And is there A FP mod that forces to keep the DD devices on?

Greetings

I was asking about this myself in the DD thread, but got nothing. Right now, there is no DD conversion to Atomic Beauty. You can try asking some of the people who have done Atomic Beauty conversions if they would be willing to do it, but I don't know of many here on LL. I just know of the ones on Nexus, and I don't think they'd be willing to do it.

As for the other, I think Violate and Prostitution equip DD on you.

I have worked all nights to convert a few otfits, but I lack information, if someone knows how to make nif's overwrite the base mod's assets, please reply

I'm new to modding myself but I'm guessing you could simply overwrite existing nif files. Then run bodyslide to see changes in game. 

you could look at the files for another replacer to see how the files look.

when overwriting stuff, make backups, then replace the nif files, test. if it works yay and i'd appreciate if you could post back here with results.

Again, i could be completely wrong so forgive me if this is wrong.

Archived