Best/Most stable mod for NPC enslavement?

mild96

There's quite a few slavery mods out there, but a lot of them are pretty outdated or still unfinished, which makes me rather weary. I'd like one that also has an option to sell the slaves. Which one would you guys recommend?

• 1 month later...

I've been using Slavery Expanded. The only real problems I've run into are with enslaving spawning NPCs, and they end up resetting, basically. I tried Slavers Rule the World, but couldn't get the enslaving bit to work. Curious if there were any I overlooked though.

I've been using Slavery Expanded. The only real problems I've run into are with enslaving spawning NPCs, and they end up resetting, basically. I tried Slavers Rule the World, but couldn't get the enslaving bit to work. Curious if there were any I overlooked though.

Slavers Rule The World is almost dead because of a string bloating problem and the fact it breaks Sexout. As there would be too much work to correct that I decided to redo it from scratch but I'm not ready for now to publish this v2.

Yeah, i tried both slavery simple and  unethical deeds  but both of them have problems to maintain NPC as slaves. They will reset every time. Unethical deeds is fun thought, especially to kill Alice Macferty.

And for slavery simple, you can only sell people, you can't make them work for you. Or stock them somewhere, so these mods become a bit empty in the long run (IMO).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, i tried both slavery simple and  unethical deeds  but both of them have problems to maintain NPC as slaves. They will reset every time. Unethical deeds is fun thought, especially to kill Alice Macferty.

And for slavery simple, you can only sell people, you can't make them work for you. Or stock them somewhere, so these mods become a bit empty in the long run (IMO).

Which is why it was expanded with Slavery Expanded. But yeah, I don't know how you would manage unnamed NPCs, they reset, that's just how it the game works. Haven't tried it with a named NPC yet, but that shouldn't have the same problems. It might still have problems, yes, but not the same problems.

• 3 weeks later...

If you use the NPC Project, doesn't matter which one, there are many persistent NPC's that are added to the different areas, 188, freesidie, aerotech, or bitter springs. GECK to the appearance you want, then using UD enslave said character and rename them whatever you like. I haven't had any problems with any of these NPC's resetting. 

Archived