Skyrim Midianborn Steelplate armor retexture :d

Hello, 

About my lastest post - I get reflection that it will be hard to make armor from nothing so can someone just retexture MidianBorn stell plate armor into gold and add it as separate mod?

It would looks simillar to  hemdall's armor but I think it wont be so labor-intensive / work-intensive >.<

Hello, 

About my lastest post - I get reflection that it will be hard to make armor from nothing so can someone just retexture MidianBorn stell plate armor into gold and add it as separate mod?

It would looks simillar to  hemdall's armor but I think it wont be so labor-intensive / work-intensive >.<

You can do that by yourself, its literally a colour swap.

Also if you want to avoid copyrights like this, just release a separate mod with altered diffuses, leave normals, speculars maps alone.

Link to the original file which have these, that way you will avoid mod author butthurt and its not stealing because you need to download original mod in order for it to work.

Hello, 

You can do that by yourself, its literally a colour swap.

Also if you want to avoid copyrights like this, just release a separate mod with altered diffuses, leave normals, speculars maps alone.

Link to the original file which have these, that way you will avoid mod author butthurt and its not stealing because you need to download original mod in order for it to work.

I am no expert on legal stuff but I know that CaBaL states that "I did not give, or want to give permission for any kind of reupload!"

Ok. Thanks both of you for answering :D

Archived