[Sims 4] wild_guy's Shameless Underwear [15.02.21]

8 hours ago, kefling01 said:

Awesome work! Any chance of a male version?

Thanks. No, I don't plan anything for males. There are already Luumia's work with body hair for males which looks just wonderful, I think it's the most important thing for them.

15 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Thanks. No, I don't plan anything for males. There are already Luumia's work with body hair for males which looks just wonderful, I think it's the most important thing for them.

All hail Luumia's BodyHairv5 & FrostRainbowcy. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For some reason the command "ww.random_sims_underwear force" worked fine the first times I used it but after some days and for some reason one of my sims don't use your Underwear clothes when I use that command. Instead, she wear normal Maxis underwear. This thing started with Summer Outfit and now this also happens with Sportswear Outfit. At the moment I am just using wild_guy Panties_09/10/11 instead of using them all and as I said, the others sims included NPCs sims uses your Shameless Underwear except my current Sim when I switch to these two Outfit.

Do you have any idea why this issue happen ? 

Thank you very much for share your stuff, I really like it.

2 hours ago, Mushkina10 said:

For some reason the command "ww.random_sims_underwear force" worked fine the first times I used it but after some days and for some reason one of my sims don't use your Underwear clothes when I use that command. Instead, she wear normal Maxis underwear. This thing started with Summer Outfit and now this also happens with Sportswear Outfit. At the moment I am just using wild_guy Panties_09/10/11 instead of using them all and as I said, the others sims included NPCs sims uses your Shameless Underwear except my current Sim when I switch to these two Outfit.

If you have Nisa's mod,  You can type= nisa.wildguy force

to set the percentage= nisa.wildguy force 50  = 50% of all sims, change the percentage to your preference.

Also if you use Luumia's body hair it's the same, type= nisa.bodyhair force

And the same with the percentage.

12 hours ago, Mushkina10 said:

I think we all should ask Turbodriver to update the commands descritpions in their mod guide and write about how the randomization commands worlk. Here is what he told me about repeated using of the "ww.random_sims_underwear force" command:

"The randomization is dependent on the Sim itself, so once randomized, the underwear stays as is, unless you add more underwear, then the newly added underwear is considered in the re-randomization."

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sharonize said:

I love this underwear! But it doesn't show up if I set up a female sim with a masculine frame they disappear, is it normal  or did I do something wrong during installation?

I don't think you did something wrong, it's probably because this underwear isn't allowed for another frame. I will check this and fix if possible, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

LL update

• Made all underwear allowed for masculine frame

Patreon update

• Added panties_15
  • Configured 26 new underwear sets for WW underwear randomization
  • Made all underwear allowed for masculine frame

111.png.e2fa0881679738e19861554785bcb569.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, simuser4 said:

just came across this and question Does this replace the default salmon underwear/bra or is it just cc?

DefaultSexyBra and DefaultSexyPanties are default replacements of this:

Spoiler

111.png.3438d50618978ddaa086c772d26658fb.png

All other underwear are CC.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Petr54 said:

В загрузках тема числится обновленной. Обновилась страница, или забыто обновление самого вложения?

Немного подкорректировал описание.

• 4 weeks later...