'Rising World' general modding/plugin

Arcticu

Hey. I'm a bit hesitant in wanting to post this/asking this because the game is still youthful, yet you're able to do quite a bit with modding in it that I'm curious if anybody wanted to mess about with modding for that game. The game is a cross of 'Skyrim' + 'Minecraft', yet it wants to be neither of those, yet using those as a comparison. It's that, or Minecraft on steroids, yet shall allow you to do things that Minecraft refused to allow you, and it's also an indie game. Currently, plugins are possible that you can mod in 'Staticmodels' to place around the map that I desired to see if anybody wanted to fiddle with modeling in it. No animation, rigging, or anything...Just modeling & texturing for it to appear in the game. 

I was curious if anybody here plays with KanColle that they could either create & import (or just import) any KanColle related models into the game. If there's anybody skilled enough that they could make a simply make scale models of any WW2 Canadian warships (Tribal-Destroyers, or HMCS Uganda or Ontario), or such. Thing is, I would model this up, yet I want to leave it to those more skilled while I tackle other fronts of this game, and life itself. I doubt there's any Busou Shinki fans, but if there are you could even add those in, or even the new Frame Arms Girl in static form. Statues, anything. 

Player models of male & female are going to be added into the game so it may be possible to make 'nude' mods of such later, or even try adding in CBBE to replace the models, or something. Whatever you desire now & more so later......But for now I do hope someone is interested in that static models plugin.

Yeah, you could even add in static models of that Skyrim Thomas the Tank engine, or whatever you desire........Or whatever you can manage. People tried to have cars working plugin wise. 

-------

- Static Models Plugin:

https://forum.rising-world.net/thread/5362-staticmodels/

If anybody can aim their models to be WW2 warship themed, Canadian WW2 naval warfare, KanColle statue & furniture, Frame Arms Girl, then that be sweet. I would have to thank you. Even if you added what you desired that be sweet. 

I'm personally seeking out Bismarck from KanColle, as with Scathach from F/GO ready to see if I could import them MMD (MikuMikuDance) wise into the game somehow by basic scripting. I'm a total idiot when it comes to any form of modding that I need some templatet to work with. Just a statue (no rigs or anything) of them to import via Staticmodel plugin.

the plugin API supports .obj, .3ds, .blend, and .mesh.xml.

Anybody interested, or is this in poor taste? Thus, me being reluctant in posting this when just seeing if anybody is interested & curious enough. 

Alright, sorry & thanks. I see I posted it in the wrong subforum because I couldn't see the general modding thing. WOuld have helped being told it was moved here though that I had to follow this thread from my profile wondering if it was deleted or not.

Also, I forgot to mention that people could even have static Pokemon models in the game, if they so desired. Once a few updates are released you can probably even have actual Pokemon in it. 

All I want to do here is spark any curious modding for Rising World to help it grow, and for people to have fun. if you want to have fun then don't be shy & just quench your curiousity. This game is doing what Minecraft failed to do by allowing you official modding support while the modding API struggles behind on Mojang. You could even experiment with Skyrim mods importing after the next update, or whatever.

Archived