SKSRenHair Resources for MBP/x117Race

monkeycid

I second this.

On every site I was searching for these files, the only information given was that you have to resize the original normal-sized SKS files yourself in NifSkope. That's what I did (using the classic scaling factors 1.17/1.17/1.08), with rather poor results as almost every hairstyle doesn't fit.

Each hairstyle either would have to be adapted to that larger head mesh individually by manually moving it up and even scaling it some more, or maybe the files would have to be re-conformulated to the x117 head.

Since I have no experience using the 'Conformulator' and have been too lazy to edit all these files up to now, I might have the hairstyles in my game but can't really use them due to the clipping.

Sharing a link to these resources would certainly make a lot of users very happy.

The x117 download on there contains egm files! Maybe they can be used to make the edited meshes I have lying around finally functional by eliminating the clipping. In theory it should work like that, I've got to try out the files as soon as I find the time.

Thank you for the link! I remember I had been visiting that site a long time ago but was unable to notice the downloads.

Archived