Request "Rsim's dropping panties"

I found these two uploads on SexySims by Maria130783 (http://sexysims.info/member.php?u=540629#postbitpopover_167573 -- you might need to be logged in for that link to work) that are recolors of "Rsim's dropping panties". Which appear to be panties that are hanging halfway down the legs.

I can see the uploads from the user's profile page or just when browsing Sexysims uploads but no matter what when i try to actually access them i get an "Invalid Thread specified" error. Regardless of internet browser or anything else i've tried. I also can't find the original source when googling around for an "Rsim" Sims 4 cc creator.

So the request is for a working link to Maria130783's files or to where ever the original rsim source is. Or really to any other CC that covers the same idea, i suppose, if its out there.

Thanks!

Archived