Shadow Cat Armor by Winrie

I haven't been playing Skyrim for a while, and was just returning to it yesterday... I downloaded some of my favorite mods, but I noticed that one of my all-time favorite ones has disappeared from nexus; the Shadow Cat armor by Winrie. It was for CBBE and HDT compatible if I recall correctly, and I'd really like to have the mod again. So, I tried googling it, and looking through tons of links without success. Does anyone know where I could find it? 

post-1001839-0-08206200-1498618145_thumb.jpg

I haven't been playing Skyrim for a while, and was just returning to it yesterday... I downloaded some of my favorite mods, but I noticed that one of my all-time favorite ones has disappeared from nexus; the Shadow Cat armor by Winrie. It was for CBBE and HDT compatible if I recall correctly, and I'd really like to have the mod again. So, I tried googling it, and looking through tons of links without success. Does anyone know where I could find it? 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-159?do=findComment&comment=1514964

i think the last post of that thread is what you are looking for.

i think not sure though

Found a workiing link:

http://kp4068.tistory.com/709

• 1 month later...

Archived