[WIP] THE Skeleton

Deedes

After Introducing myself I should introduce the Work I did on the Skeleton =)

THE Skeleton is a replacer for the skeleton.nif in the _1stPerson and _male folders which trys to get the functions of several other skeleton mods into a single skeleton.

This does not work directly with BnB or any other bodymod using Breeze's skeleton!

This is the latest Version 0.9 - The file only contains THE Skeleton.

Download

The older Version 0.5 Can be found in the Nexus.

I might release this version on the Nexus someday, but not in the Near Future.

Contains:

- Body resizing bones for Malos Body Resizing Mod

- FAFF head animations used by the Groovatron - by Axepriest

- Reduced Size on Skeletons (Animations on the left hand removed) - may result in performance increase on some computers (did on mine!)

- Better Havoked penis

- Havoked vagina

- Skirt bones

- Havoked tail bones

- Wing bones

- Ear bones

Notice:

Being a BETA version, this version shouldn't be uploaded anywhere else or with a different mod.

However - I will give full permission to modify and reuse of this skeleton once its completed or when I should give up working on it (I'll tell you whenever this happens).

Credits:

Axepriest for FAFF animations

Malos for the scaling bones

Ghostwalker71 for the work which inspired me.

Breeze582000 for the initial skeleton - sorry, but i couldn't leave like that.

Regarding compability issues:

I have to admit that it will not work with the BNB Body, as the breast and vagina bones are named differently.

Also I have renamed the Bones from the Body Extender Mod.

I know this is a huge drawback, but I did this on purpose, as the bones from the orginal breeze skeleton caused some problems when exporting new clothing from Blender.

You can Fix the Compability by Renaming the Bones in the Mesh Files to these respective Bones:

Orginal Breeze Skeleton:

Vagina.R -> Bip01 R Vagina1

Vagina.R -> Bip01 R Vagina2

Vagina.L -> Bip01 L Vagina1

Vagina.L -> Bip01 L Vagina2

None -> Bip01 Vagina0

Balls -> Bip01 Testicles

Dick1 -> Bip01 Penis1

Dick2 -> Bip01 Penis2

Dick3 -> Bip01 Penis3

Dick4 -> Bip01 Penis4

breast.R -> Bip01 R Breast1

breast.R -> Bip01 R Breast2

breast.L -> Bip01 L Breast1

breast.L -> Bip01 L Breast2

Body Extender:

Bip01 HT -> Bip01 TongueHelper1

Bip01 HT2 -> Bip01 TongueHelper2

Bip01 Tongue01 -> Bip01 Tongue1

Bip01 Tongue02 -> Bip01 Tongue2

Bip01 Tongue03 -> Bip01 Tongue3

- I already did a rework on the BNB animations, but I have never gotten a A-OK to post them. I dont know if I would be allowed to post them here, so I'll not do that - also I cant as the Nexus would ban me.

Known Bugs:

Skeleton problems:

- Body will spin around and flip out on a knocked down essential NPC (anyone finding out what causes this gets a virtual cookie).

- Vagina can be pressed inwards.

- Clipping can occur with the tail and the penis (but it already got better :o)

- Sometimes the Body bounces around / vibrates on a dead NPC.

- Skeleton might react weirdly on a dead NPC - the bones from the tail are still present, even if the tail itself is not equipped ( can't be changed without removing the havok from the tail. ).

- Dead NPCs (like the Dead Regulator) will stay in the standard skeleton pose until you activate the Havok physics by moving their body. (This happens because the GECK saves the complete havok information on the skeleton and it does not match with the new skeletons data.)

Todo list till next version:

1. Fix "Bugs"

2. Find someone to take over the animation reworking / adding.

I can assure that the names & positions of the bones wont change, but I might still do some work at the Havoking.

Suggestions? Questions? Complainments? Post here! - Note the bugs section - but if you find more, let me know!

Dunno if I missed anything - I'll shurely find it then ^^

Update

The Skeleton.nif that goes into the _male folder, makes my female PC's tits zoom off into infinity ( AND BEYOND!)

Not entirely sure if it's that particular .nif file, but im going try it again with the one i had before.

Also for reference i use Thaumx's bouncing breasts body. http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35047

EDIT#1: HMMM fix'd the third person issue, but now my tits go off to infinity in first person..

Im gonna try resintalling my body mod and see if that fixes anything.

EDIT#2: Fix'd it, although the boobs no longer bounce. Didn't notice anything too different, but this is probably due to being a BETA stage. Keep working on this, the premise is good.

EDIT#3: Hmm i see whats wrong now that i read the Compatibility part! woops. Maybe you should add a TL;DR part just stating it doesnt work with Thaumx's BnB.

I should stop TL;DR-ing things...lol

@Cezul:

Yea - sorry about that - Initially I wanted to state that all the way at the top, but then it was too much and so I "grouped" it in the "bugs" section and stuff ^^'

I know that the BnB animations are pretty common around here.

The problem with the whole issue is that Thaumx did never allow people to use her Animations - and now she does not seem to be active anymore.

- I have the whole animation set converted and ready to upload - but I can't.

Of course this does not change the Armors, either.. :/

I have to admit its a little unconvinient as renaming everything is kind of tedicious to do... but I had issues exporting new armor from blender with Breeze's version of the Skeleton, due to the naming of the bones "breast.L/.R" Blender always exported the vertex group as "L/R breast" or not at all.

In the long run it would be less tedicious to rename all the stuff now, instead of every new exported mesh from blender.

Additionally I wanted to keep to orginal "Bip01 " Naming standart and then also needed to distinguish between "Bip01 L/R Breast1" and "Bip01 L/R Breast2".

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just curious on any status updates with this?

I'd love to see it working with the renamed bones, it's going to be very difficult to convince everyone to stop using all the type* bodies + type* animations that rely on the bones having names that match with Breeze's.

The problem is that blender won't let you use those names for some reason?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes' date=' you may use it freely. =)

I dont know if you have seen it or not, I updated the file on the nexus.

~deedes

[/quote']

Awesome Deedes, will take a look at your new Nexus version. And thanks for letting me climb on the shoulders of a really talented person to continue your work :)

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest that you use my skeleton as a base tho - as the old skeletons all had a vanilla animation which was totally unneeded.

This bloated the file and was messing up a few things like custom animations...

Sorry, I've been super busy, I'm going to add Alex Scorpion's NVG mod bones to the skeleton soon so I think at that time I'll swap to THE skeleton as a base for the skeleton. My version will still retain the Breeze naming though. I will also release a version that has the bones named BreastL and BreastR that you can use for blender then in nifskope after export can rename them back to Breast.L and Breast.R. think that would be a decent compromise?

Actually I guess the names and position of these can be Breeze, as there are no Animations or Armors modded to the ones in my skeleton.

The Naming issue was really just to save a step and keep the thing easy. I guess putting a small tutorial to that might help everyone to understand what to do =)

I am very much looking forward to this, for no other reason than to (finally) have a skeleton I can include in the sexoutNG download and get rid of the "whaaaaa my infinite tits WHY" posts that just don't stop popping up no matter how often it is explained. ;)

I was guilty of not knowing I needed the skeleton myself when I arrived. My "solution" was to load legion tryout in the GECK and delete the fuck out of the stuff that was using it. Loogie was all "LOLWTFBRO?!" heh oops. :)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived