My Boobs won't Jiggle!

So I downloaded xp32 skeleton, CBBE all that Jazz but the jiggle physics wont work! I realistic ragdolls, HDT physics extensions and then I downloaded HDT breast and but physics and nothing! No jiggling at all! So I downloaded the TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce thinking I was either missing TBBP or BBP when that didn't work either I got a completely different animation mod that promised jiggling but I was foiled yet again. I know I can run animations because I have the sexy standing animation. Another weird thing is my FNIS cant run at all, Just says unhandled exception and something about JIT Debugging.

So I downloaded xp32 skeleton, CBBE all that Jazz but the jiggle physics wont work! I realistic ragdolls, HDT physics extensions and then I downloaded HDT breast and but physics and nothing! No jiggling at all! So I downloaded the TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce thinking I was either missing TBBP or BBP when that didn't work either I got a completely different animation mod that promised jiggling but I was foiled yet again. I know I can run animations because I have the sexy standing animation. Another weird thing is my FNIS cant run at all, Just says unhandled exception and something about JIT Debugging.

It's worth checking your hdt xml file and try changing it.

Dunno about the FNIS error myself though.

Archived