Dodge in Fallout 4

• 4 months later...

Well i happen to find a video showing lighting dash dodge type thing mod but the guy wouldnt respond to the comments 

here is the video

its like blue lighting dash dodge

I tryed all the mods in video descriptions non of those happen to have dat blue lighting dash thing

Well i happen to find a video showing lighting dash dodge type thing mod but the guy wouldnt respond to the comments 

here is the video

its like blue lighting dash dodge

I tryed all the mods in video descriptions non of those happen to have dat blue lighting dash thing

The author of the video only reads japanese. I can try and ask him/her if you like.

• 5 months later...
On 11/3/2017 at 7:05 PM, Essker said:

That would be awsome plzz do ;3 i rlyy want that mod 

Not sure if you ever solved this but, I think he has all his mods listed on his video description. If you clicked "Show more" it should show you all the mods he used in the video.

• 1 month later...

Resurrecting this thread for a moment, has anyone figured out that dodge in the video? In the elysees mod in the description of that video there is an item added called "dodge right" but when I use it nothing happens, aside from that it looks like no other mod appears in that list that could add that.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2018 at 11:58 AM, GelatoMix said:

Resurrecting this thread for a moment, has anyone figured out that dodge in the video? In the elysees mod in the description of that video there is an item added called "dodge right" but when I use it nothing happens, aside from that it looks like no other mod appears in that list that could add that.

It's probably his own mod. He's showing something similar in the video he made showing the Skyrim version of the Nier Automata CEO battle DLC lol...

Spoiler

In the comments for that video, he actually shared a link to download the mod he made, so he might be willing to share the one for Fallout 4 if someone asks politely?

On 6/16/2018 at 1:21 PM, Falads said:

It's probably his own mod. He's showing something similar in the video he made showing the Skyrim version of the Nier Automata CEO battle DLC lol...

Reveal hidden contents

In the comments for that video, he actually shared a link to download the mod he made, so he might be willing to share the one for Fallout 4 if someone asks politely?

I'll try that, thanks for the suggestion!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all, so I think I know what mod that “lightning dodge” animation belongs to.  It’s called “CROSS Courser Recall Collar”, uploaded by Niero to Nexus.  It enables the user to do short bursts of “time travel” (sort of like Prince of Persia: Sands of Time).  I haven’t tried it out myself, but the preview GIFs look very similar.  Side-note, that user Niero has also uploaded some of my absolute favorite armor mods; definitely check them out when you get the chance:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23308

Archived