[RPG Maker]Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~ (6/20/2017 Chapter 2 Demo available!)

Combin_Ation

Chapter 2 (WIP)

UlEyAtd.png

New Previews:

8Bxuaht.png

cVC974E.png

6/20/2017

Demo of Chapter 2 :

Chapter 1 -The Inhumane Farm-(Completed)

rVMSxSk.jpg

Chapter 1's Content:

Over 80 events.

Basic CG over 80

Over 450 CG

Hello everyone, I am Combin Ation and have been creating adult RPG games for a while. I am currently working on my fourth game 'Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~' which continues Sarah's adventure after Survivor Sarah 1.

The Story continues Sarah's adventure after the outbreak of zombies in City Rexser that she is one of the few survivors that is able to escape. However, the issue has run out of control... City by city are being infected and they are no longer safe for human being to stay. More and more survivors have escaped into the forest where the place is less dangerous for the time.

During the time, ​Sarah has traveled to different cities to search for her father and met another survivor Anne who is less experienced than her. She is also searching her family like Sarah and they decided to travel together and the story begins...

Demo of Chapter 1 :

Also, the page below shows the latest update information of SS2 which you may check occasionally to see its progress of development(it is a public post and you don't need to be a patron to view it):

Update Information:

If you interested, you can take a look at my Patreon and Blog(There are a few previews there).

Patreon page:

My Blog:

#(But please be reminded that all my games do have scat scenes and there will be some in SS2 too. However, an option will be given to disable all the scat scenes this time)

A fantastic author whose otherwise excellent work, Survivor Sarah and Survivor Sarah 2, is marred by gore, scat, bestiality, watersports, gore, hardcore bondage, and gore.

Hot characters and fun games, but, man... it is fucking savage. I've been on the internet for almost twenty years, and not much gives me the shudders like these games do. 

Archived