Request for fishnet tights/pantyhose skin texture replacer

Hi,

I really enjoy using the Commonwealth Shorts clothing mod and think they would look amazing over the top of fishnet tights/pantyhose. I have been searching for a mod that would allow my character to wear fishnets under the shorts but the mods I have found, all though really good, either seem to go over the shorts or are stockings. I would like any help pointing me in the right direction....I did see a mod which replaces the character's actual textures with stockings so I am wondering if it would be possible to do the same but as fishnet tights?? 

I'm using the CBBE body.

Many thanks for any help, really appreciated.

You sure you looked everywhere???

Zenna pantyhose is your option and it doesn't even use the body slot so it shouldn't conflict with many outfits. If for some reason it does, just quickly change the equip slot using the creation kit under armor addon and armor

Thank you, I have tried Zenna Pantyhose and although its a good mod, for some reason when I use it with Commonwealth Shorts, unless I use darker clothing, they are visible over the shorts. And for some reason, the pantyhose don't fit well with the body I am using (CBBE Curvy). Next time I'll put a screen shot to show you what I mean.

Thanks for your help though.

Thank you, I have tried Zenna Pantyhose and although its a good mod, for some reason when I use it with Commonwealth Shorts, unless I use darker clothing, they are visible over the shorts. And for some reason, the pantyhose don't fit well with the body I am using (CBBE Curvy). Next time I'll put a screen shot to show you what I mean.

Thanks for your help though.

That's what Outfit Studio is for - adjust the mesh(es) so they DON'T clip through. When you mix and match mods like you're doing (Zenna's outfits and CW Shorts), you really have to expect this. Outfit Studio is your solution.

Archived