Top 50 mods for a fresh install with no DLC?

There was a bundle of mods called AIOblivion3 that was a great way to install a bunch of mods that worked well together.

At this point, I've got a Skyrim installed, with zero mods, and the idea of what to install is daunting.

I've got a 1080 Ti, so I'd like to add mods to sure the game looks as good as possible, and I'd like to add a lot of the LL adult mods that work well together. 

I've already got LOOT installed, but that's it.  If someone was in my shoes, what would be your recommendation to go from the vanilla base game to something that leverage 2017 hardware and all the genius mods that exist here at Lovers Lab?  (Again, trying to avoid fighting with mod conflicts, lack of necessary DLC, etc.)

Guest guyfrommilkyway

top 50?

to make the game looking as best as possible go to nexus there's a hotfile of the month with step by step on windows 7 if you're like really really patient 

other than that is a question of taste , but all sex lab and related , devious and related , slavery and related blablabla , bdsm related u have work to do

what i did from vanilla was (i only install basic cuz i'm very impatient) - weather and related + enb , body and related , sex lab and related , prison overhaul and related, devious and related , zaz and related = good start , then is only about armors (for me)

Archived