Looking for a special Flashgame

sobolsdaemon1

Hello. Maybe someone can help me in here.

I'm looking for a specific Flashgame. Unfortunately, I do not remember much.

What I still know: The "Girl" sits on a dildo and moves up and down, matching to the music. To increase the speed you have to push a ball again and again. This always goes in circles when he still has "energy". At the bottom are some "towers", which when clicked on, a "platform" shoot up. Against this must hit the ball. I rhink it had something to do with Metal and a Guitar.

Do anyone know what game I'm looking for / have a link? Thanks in advance. I have tied to reproduce the interface in Paint. Maybe it helps someone to remember. XD

I hope this is the right topic, if not: I´m sorry.

post-780390-0-74616600-1497462703_thumb.png

I thought I remembered seeing something like that a thousand years ago on newgrounds.  Just looked for it, found a game called "Dildo Heroine" that matches that description.  You'll need a newgrounds account to view it though as they put games rated "Adult" under barely tighter restriction (tighter than none at all, anyway) a few years back.

I thought I remembered seeing something like that a thousand years ago on newgrounds.  Just looked for it, found a game called "Dildo Heroine" that matches that description.  You'll need a newgrounds account to view it though as they put games rated "Adult" under barely tighter restriction (tighter than none at all, anyway) a few years back.

Hup. Thats it. Thx.

Archived