Looking for this Tracksuit&hair

I would say that is probably from the one Japanese modder that has done many things like this. Winter jackets and so on but I can't think of their name you'll need a translator to be able to download from there and find out the password for the file if there is one.

The Adidas logo on the jacket makes me think of some "Adidas clothes" mod from Naver (which is itself simply a retexture of one of the Fox mods that includes a sports jacket). But the shape of the neck doesn't look like it; it could simply be edited, but I don't know for sure.

Anyway, don't have the link and I think it was also password-protected (as most stuff from Naver), but I do have a copy of the file without that password crap, so I could post it here if you want.

Otherwise, I know Aether Suite includes some track jacket item that is similar to what you see there. There's also some sports pants that may be the base for the ones in the pic. Not sure which ones they are, though; should be either the "running shorts" or the "boxing shorts" ingame or something like that.

The Adidas logo on the jacket makes me think of some "Adidas clothes" mod from Naver (which is itself simply a retexture of one of the Fox mods that includes a sports jacket). But the shape of the neck doesn't look like it; it could simply be edited, but I don't know for sure.

Anyway, don't have the link and I think it was also password-protected (as most stuff from Naver), but I do have a copy of the file without that password crap, so I could post it here if you want.

Otherwise, I know Aether Suite includes some track jacket item that is similar to what you see there. There's also some sports pants that may be the base for the ones in the pic. Not sure which ones they are, though; should be either the "running shorts" or the "boxing shorts" ingame or something like that.

Yes please post it ^^ and thank you for your help 

Well, here you go:

Adidas Sweater and Shoes UNP.7z

If there is any problem with me posting this in here, do let me know and I'll take it down ASAP.

It's the file as it comes, but without the password. Meaning, the oufits only support the _1 weight of the original UNP shape, the shader properties are wrong (so you may have seam problems at the wrists/ankles), and IIRC requires the old HDT High Heels mod.

I did have a fixed version at some point, but it seems like I deleted it by accident. Sorry about that, and hope this one is enough.

Well, here you go:

attachicon.gifAdidas Sweater and Shoes UNP.7z

If there is any problem with me posting this in here, do let me know and I'll take it down ASAP.

It's the file as it comes, but without the password. Meaning, the oufits only support the _1 weight of the original UNP shape, the shader properties are wrong (so you may have seam problems at the wrists/ankles), and IIRC requires the old HDT High Heels mod.

I did have a fixed version at some point, but it seems like I deleted it by accident. Sorry about that, and hope this one is enough.

Thank you very much ^^ i won't mind the seams. 

Archived