Looking for this outfit...

Anyone help me with this?  i cannot comment an email on this site. anyone have this outfit ?

sry for my bad english

here is the link:

https://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=3605714

the outfit name is BDO Lu Lan Xi Enbo 

i think they just send their outfit from email , and not upload it 

well it said im not lv 3 yet so i cant post an email too

i cant comment that was i said :(, required lv3 to reply on this post

post-2001980-0-77302700-1497193261_thumb.jpg

That site is a trip, I think it rivals Pan Baidu for level of complication to do anything.

No . it's lead to google drive ( if you ask for permission )

i send a request to download, still waiting. btw look at comment section, i think he will accept for who's comment at him topic

That site is a trip, I think it rivals Pan Baidu for level of complication to do anything.

You are right; the author got in touch and sent me the Plum (Maewha) armor but havent heard a reply for the complete pack yet.  Machine translate doesnt always give you the best directions when spelling out limitations for the forums

i send a request to download, still waiting. btw look at comment section, i think he will accept for who's comment at him topic

I never comment. I click link and then ask for permission. And wait.

I sent request still waiting is the modder active has anyone got the file yet for the collection

Try again , click on link to mod. If author accept your ask you see google drive download. Author don't write me any messages.

I thnk you must be register in google +

I sent request still waiting is the modder active has anyone got the file yet for the collection

Try again , click on link to mod. If author accept your ask you see google drive download. Author don't write me any messages.

Thx u have the bdo collection yet

Thx u have the bdo collection yet

Yes, I have  :D

Archived