Partner animation not playing

kanne28

Greetings. Ever since I re-installed Skyrim I've been having some troubles here and there. This one goes for SexLab. What happens is that almost every time my character goes to a sex scene, her partner animation doesn't start. Her partner just stands there playing his idle animation while my character plays hers normally. Even after the scene ends, and after my character gets redressed, it appears sexlab still thinks her partner is playing the animation because if I try to speak to him I get the Controller / Cheer / Masturbate menu.

What seems weird to me is that it only happens with my character. Any other couple of NPCs, including my followers, play their animations without any issue. And this problem only happen with MALE partners and creatures. There is no T-pose, so I don't think this has to do with FNIS. I tried rebuilding in the MCM and updating FNIS behavior but it didn't solve the issue and I tried going with a new save file, but the problem is still there.

If it helps, as far as I know, all my mods are on their updated version. Ill attach my load order (yes I have a shit load of mods, might have something to do the issue?)

Thanks in advance for your time.

load order.txt

Archived