Pink Hulda, Carlotta, other NPCs no face.

judeapfo

Hello,

Trying to figure out why only certain female NPCs have a pink skin, no face except a spooky mouth and eyebrows.  While this might be a feature for some, I am not a fan.

Worth saying I think this is likely due to load order and Bjinn NPCs...but after reinstalling them and other mods that seem to want to clash with it, I get no change.  

This is my 3rd or 4th complete reinstall for various things and trying to get everything correct, and this is a new / odd issue that I cannot seem to find anything about.  System specs and previous near perfect experiences with many mods leads me to rule out "running out of vram".

Here are a few screens, and load order.  I have papyrus logging enabled, but doesnt seem to want to create a log (no crash problems...just a few npcs).

Confirmed broken is Hulda, Carlotta V, and a few others so far.  By and large, most female NPCs look fine.  Males are unaffected.

TIA for any assistance!

screens:  http://imgur.com/a/vRwKP

load0rder.txt

Archived