Everybody's Different Redone Issues

heckdo

Hi there,

So, as the title suggests, I've been having some issues with this mod. The ability to randomize heads is there, but right now the only thing that changes are the eyebrows - which is also the only option that comes up for manually editing faces/heads.

I have all the requirements, and everything in the Overwrite in MO folder looks good, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

If there are files in the overwrite folder that means you've run it once already and you should right-click/ create mod for the profile you are currently using.

Also if there is a esp file in the Everybody Different Redone folder, delete it or it won't create a profile specific one when running the patcher.

With that said do you see it loading hair mods on launch?  Depending on how many mods you have installed it may take a while for the patcher to load everything it needs.

Without any further info that's the first things to check.

There's an esp.bak file in the folder, but no .esp. The patcher seems to work fine, and after creating the Overwrite mod, nothing improved.

I'm not sure what you mean by loading hair mods on launch: the patcher or in-game?.

UPDATE:

Here is my load order for more information. I've also noticed that Better Freckles doesn't seem to work either.

https://modwat.ch/u/heck

Archived