Status Effects Won't Go Away

Farbgast

Hello,

So I have installed the familiar faces mod, and currently have one of my old characters as a follower. But whenever he attacks, these status effects come up and do not disable when time counter turns to 0. Nothing shout related because I disabled it temporarily and eve more of these show up. The only two solutions (technically three if I part ways with my follower) would be to console player.dispelallspells but I have to do that everytime. Plus, I have the dragon wings mutagen, so I need to activate that spell as well. The second solution would be to move to a new area, but that can take a while, especially when being in dungeons. Is there a known solution to this problem?

post-666950-0-80660400-1496801613_thumb.jpg

P.S. Entering a new room now does not solve it. But dispelallspells still works. The image shows a ludicrous display of status effects within one area of Mzulft.

post-666950-0-28258800-1496802564_thumb.jpg

Archived