skyrim.....why

Guest guyfrommilkyway

Guest guyfrommilkyway

everything was okay today.....

i just downloaded some mods and went in game to test them....

when i test stuff i lower the resolution from 1920x to 1280x.....

all mods were okay so i went to change the resolution back....

now the game won't start no matter what !!! .....

are you fucking kidding me......

[i assume ''general discussion can include mini rant]

You should tell a bit more details. Does it start to the main menu or does it CTD before or what else ?

If you can't get to the main menu it is much possible, a mod is missing that another mod needs before it in the load order.

If you have TES5Edit, try to load all Mods in it that are checked, that means all aktive mods in your loadorder.

And in the loading protocoll you see, if it crashes because of something is missing.

Guest guyfrommilkyway

You should tell a bit more details. Does it start to the main menu or does it CTD before or what else ?

If you can't get to the main menu it is much possible, a mod is missing that another mod needs before it in the load order.

If you have TES5Edit, try to load all Mods in it that are checked, that means all aktive mods in your loadorder.

And in the loading protocoll you see, if it crashes because of something is missing.

Hi. Maybe if you are using mod organizer check if mods in right panel are enabled. I have something like this when i was changing resolution from launcher and mod organizer unchecked all mods in right panel so game just CTD after launching.

;)  good to know someone noticed my topic hahaha

i actually meant it in a way like ''u know what fuck this game'' cuz it's been a while i'm sick of it vanilla or modded all i like is adult mods anyway

no more CTD for me i uninstalled it  :lol:

Archived