Animation Newbie.. Skyrim SE to Blender and back Again. A Breton's Tale.

I'm a newbie to animations, but I know this is the place to post for learning to how animaten for Skyrim. At least I think it is. I've modded Skyrim SE before, but it was a very limited mod. I've helped convert a few mods for the community too.. However, this is the first time I've ever wanted to dive in deep. I came across an old mod which got me thinking about creating my own animations and make my own game more elaborate. 

The program I have access to is Blender 3D Studio. I cannot afford 3DS Max nor get the student version.

Now here is my problem. I don't know how to import Skyrim Nif's to Blender 3D. I've found video tutorials, but they are way outdated. Since they were made in 2012. I need a more modern and updated process using the nifskope and Blender program which I would like to see if it can port into Blender 3D. 

Are there any tutorials or does anyone know the process I can use to help me get the skeleton's and body meshes into Blender to start animating and creating custom models?

I know I'm asking a lot, but I would like to create some custom bouncing butts, breasts and cloaks if I can. I want to look into argonian and khajiit tails too. Part of me wants to see if I can take a crack and seeing if I can get their tales to animate better with idols. The way the argonian and Khajiit tales just stay stale annoys me so. They should be moving around with the creatures personality. 

I was a huge fan of the original OSA. I would like to start making animations for Skyrim SE, but with breasts physics. I noticed Skyrim SE will let the user create custom animations around player bodies, but they have to be hand made. 

I know this will be a long tedious process and a major learning curve, but I've got the patience and time to learn it. If this community can help in anyway. I'd be grateful. I will let you know ahead of time. I'm not interested in creating sex animations, but I am interested in creating breasts, butts or tail animations. 

Archived