SoS Racemenu Plugin

So as a healthy heterosexual male I have been loving Skyrim as a voluptuous woman having all sorts of wicked adventures with the awesome mods from this site. However, I decided to start an alt male character. I went to change his penis size and found I couldn't. Is there a plugin for SoS and Racemenu? I couldn't find one online.

Any help would be appreciated.

It's an option in XPMSE during install.  It is off by default.  You can also change schlong size in the SOS MCM; but it isn't as detailed as Racemenu.

Of course! I need to reinstall XPMSE...thank you so much for guiding the blind man to the well that was right in front of him all along!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, DeWand said:

UMMM having the same trouble here, i cant change my character's schlong size. I tried to reinstall the xpmse but it still says SOSRACEMENU. Please somebody help

If you install the SOSRacemenu plugin you can't use the MCM from SOS to change size/shape. You have to go into the character creation menu, which is available using the console command showracemenu. That's why your MCM is saying that. And you would know this if you've read the install instructions from XMPSE while installing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Capture.PNG

On 3/28/2020 at 7:53 AM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

If you install the SOSRacemenu plugin you can't use the MCM from SOS to change size/shape. You have to go into the character creation menu, which is available using the console command showracemenu. That's why your MCM is saying that. And you would know this if you've read the install instructions from XMPSE while installing it.

Then how do you not install the SOSRacemenu? i'm still confused as ever (i'm new to this kinda thing and i'm using Vortex). Is this it?

5 hours ago, DeWand said:

Then how do you not install the SOSRacemenu? i'm still confused as ever (i'm new to this kinda thing and i'm using Vortex). Is this it?

The sosracemenu plugin is in the compatibility patches, after that selection (near the end of the installer actually, there are other selections before). Here, you just have to select "None" instead of SOS. Then you'll be able to use SOS MCM to change the size (but the sliders in racemenu won't work).

3214521.png.933285b6182b839f458387552b61393b.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 3:30 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

The sosracemenu plugin is in the compatibility patches, after that selection (near the end of the installer actually, there are other selections before). Here, you just have to select "None" instead of SOS. Then you'll be able to use SOS MCM to change the size (but the sliders in racemenu won't work).

3214521.png.933285b6182b839f458387552b61393b.png

I'm new with this sorry for ask again^^.But what is this for a menu??Can't find it something from Vortex?? I use it for 2 weeks now^^.

1 hour ago, drayon04 said:

I'm new with this sorry for ask again^^.But what is this for a menu??Can't find it something from Vortex?? I use it for 2 weeks now^^.

It's the installer as shown in MO2 (another mod manager). In Vortex it might look different, but you should have the same options and settings, because the installer is the same for every mod manager.

7 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

It's the installer as shown in MO2 (another mod manager). In Vortex it might look different, but you should have the same options and settings, because the installer is the same for every mod manager.

Ahh lol now it worked :D .Thank you !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/3/2020 at 10:09 AM, noone5 said:

So I've got a problem in racemenu in sos section the only option is Erection dose anyone have an idea what happened to the other options?

p.s i am using light version but when i had the full same thing

I fixed a similar problem when I downloaded the full version, but I'm unsure if the lite version uses the same processes.

When you install SOS it gives you the option to choose to use a custom skeleton. Make sure that's not selected, since you won't be able to alter its size in Racemenu without the XP32 Skeleton. After that, it worked fine on my end.

• 5 months later...
On 8/20/2020 at 5:14 PM, RootOfChoas said:

I fixed a similar problem when I downloaded the full version, but I'm unsure if the lite version uses the same processes.

When you install SOS it gives you the option to choose to use a custom skeleton. Make sure that's not selected, since you won't be able to alter its size in Racemenu without the XP32 Skeleton. After that, it worked fine on my end.

You just can't imagine how much you helped me right there! Silly me was stuck with MO2 (not very used to it but I figured it could be better for Skyrim SE) and I didn't take time to check carefully for the skeleton... Well in overall, you spared me a long search and a couple of hours! ? I am very grateful! (sorry for my english, not my first language)

• 11 months later...

It's strange. Nothing works. Evereything I've found at this forum was useless for me. As a last and desperate attempt, I simply unchecked SOSRacemenu.esp plugin in mod organizer, and I got a properly working schlong size slider in MCM. I know that's not what do you want, but maybe it will help you out, if you don't want a DB with microcock. 

Merry Christmas and happy New year, folks ?

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by Electroraptor
4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That is probably because of the options you chose during installation.

I have no idea what else I can try ? Reinstaling and checking/unchecking installation options in SOS, XP32 and Racemenu, nothing of that didn't help me out. Probably I missed something, but I don't remember to had those problems with Skyrim LE. 

1 year later and here I'm saying the same: SOSRaceMenu.esp is an optional patch in the XPMS(S)E installer. Instead of installing it to just remove it later, you can chose not to install it.

It's not that hard tbh, all you need to do is read the options you get while you install a mod.

Edited by Just Don't
  • 3 months later...