Help finding HDT enabled armor for males

I'm wondering if anyone has created HDT enabled armor for males with a belly node added/enabled or knows where I can find some? Fill Her Up has a male compatibility patch now and I'm eager to try it out, but i'd like for the armor and clothes to be able to show it, or at least the appropriate armors and clothing that would show it. Obviously armors like the heavy armors wouldn't, but the lighter armors like the hide and leather and the clothing could. It can be vanilla or mod armor/clothes so long as it has what im looking for and fits with the theme of skyrim. 

However I lack the skill to do it myself with the vanilla armors/clothes which is why i thought i'd ask if anyone knew of any or could direct me to an easy to follow tutorial that doesn't require bodyslide since bodyslide/outfit creator doesn't play nice with the body i'm using since it was made using different programs. I've searched for hours and haven't been able to find anything on this, so hopefully someone can maybe please help me?

Edit: im an idiot and just realized i didn't post this to the right section like i thought i was doing so if this could be moved to the proper section i'd appreciate it or leave it if it's fine here.