Missing .esm from mods even when downloading the missing

mooful

Had a couple of thoughts about what you're looking to do.

Not sure if you're planning a playthrough of the questlines or not, but that seems immaterials.

You're playing a male character, dominant, seeking to enslave women for sextoys and prostitution.

You've got PAHE and know how to enslave, at this point.

I recommend something like Follow Me For Sex so you can have sex with your slaves whenever you want.

TDF Prostitution so that you can pimp them out.

I'll Take The Display Model II so you can lock them in bondage furniture. Its got some nice custom furniture of its own. It will also let you change their clothes so you can lock them in bondage gear.

Had a couple of thoughts about what you're looking to do.

Not sure if you're planning a playthrough of the questlines or not, but that seems immaterials.

You're playing a male character, dominant, seeking to enslave women for sextoys and prostitution.

You've got PAHE and know how to enslave, at this point.

I recommend something like Follow Me For Sex so you can have sex with your slaves whenever you want.

TDF Prostitution so that you can pimp them out.

I'll Take The Display Model II so you can lock them in bondage furniture. Its got some nice custom furniture of its own. It will also let you change their clothes so you can lock them in bondage gear.

no im dominating female lesbian :P and just want to punish foes and humiliate them by making money of prostitution Even know got about 6000 gold from just doing little quest and looting u can by slaves stuff from the black smith girl in white run u can rebuy them again just got to talk to her again

use the 4 weps that u can buy from her to enslave them. just an off topic question have u seen a lvl 70 Blood valkery on a mountion near a grave i belive its close to the dear city area on a hill

so i got paradise halls E on i got 2 enslaved people but i dont know wat to do next  + they run and flea and thats about it 

also im getting this adventurer talking text and when ever im in riverwood i got this Blush when aroused fatal  thing

Once you capture someone... they will try to escape.  When they flee you can do a few things...  chase then and talk to them to scold them for trying to escape, or cast spells at them to punish them causing them to return. You can also craft advanced leashed collars to permanently keep them from running away and having the ability to leash them to a fixed area.

At that point you have to start training your slaves.  At some point (adjusted in your mcm) they will stop trying to escape and behave more submissively.

You can have them fight for you as companions or stay put in an area.   To get additional functionality out of your slaves, you can try home sweet home to have them act as house servants and create a system to sell them for cash.  You can also use And you get a slave to add a selling to other npc feature.

i already got Tdf aggressive prostitution

You have to use the dialogue Ok slave...

after that you have to tell them they will fight for you from now on to turn them into a follower.

You do not get that dialogue until you train them for a bit.. so you have to tell them they will be punished instead until you get that dialogue.

Keep punishing them until they start to respect you.

You can probably start to discuss this thread under the support section of PAHE, you may be able to receive more assistance there.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-pahe-lives-on-501-beta-parts-1-and-2/

i already got Tdf aggressive prostitution

You have to use the dialogue Ok slave...

after that you have to tell them they will fight for you from now on to turn them into a follower.

You do not get that dialogue until you train them for a bit.. so you have to tell them they will be punished instead until you get that dialogue.

Keep punishing them until they start to respect you.

You can probably start to discuss this thread under the support section of PAHE, you may be able to receive more assistance there.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-pahe-lives-on-501-beta-parts-1-and-2/

i already got  ok slave fight for me  and they already call me by a name

How do you know that these ESM's are missing?

If only entries in the papyruslog, then 99% is only a query, whether the ESM is available. Not very cleverly programmed, but harmless.

If a masterfile is really missing - instant CTD is before the main menu appears in Skyrim.

How do you know that these ESM's are missing?

If only entries in the papyruslog, then 99% is only a query, whether the ESM is available. Not very cleverly programmed, but harmless.

If a masterfile is really missing - instant CTD is before the main menu appears in Skyrim.

Well i use the Nexus mod manger and their is 2 tabs where it shows the mods u download from their site and in the 2nd tab it shows wat mods are in the game active or not and when u click on them it shows u the esm and others that u require to run that mod and if its in Red then its got something missing and when its Yellow and u have just placed the missing file and it will work now then u can play the game

Its because of Ripper that I don't use Colorful Magic. I wanted a mod that changed the animations and such, not added more enemies

but he has 3 awesome weapons they ignore armor and theirs a stam person behind the deer city on the hill

Have you tried one of the alternate starts? I have Legacy of Dragonborn installed and when I use the Arrive by Ship at Solitude, well, there's good ol' Jack tearing into me as soon as I get off the boat. And Ravyn is dead within the first 10 minutes of play.

Not fun.

Archived