Missing .esm from mods even when downloading the missing

mooful

these are the mods that are missing the .esm from mods that need them

• Sexlab Eager Npcs Missing:SexlabAroused.esm
  • Maria is missing:Devious Devices assets.esm
  • mslDeviouscaptures  is missing: Devious Devices assets.esm  SexlabAroused.esm Devious Devices integration.esm
  • sos - b3lisario unp addon is missing: Schlongs of skyrim core.esm

i have downloaded the missing files but they dint work

Ah. Each of those missing .esm are from other mods. You have to download and install those, too.

I also do a manual install.

The very first thing you have to do after adding them to the Data folder is launch the Vanilla launcher. I click on data and scroll down to make sure that your new mods are listed and checked.

Run BodySlide and build the outfits if you've added any mods that use it, like Devious Devices Assets, Integrated and Extended do.

Run FNIS to make sure your animations are setup properly.

Run LOOT to sort everything into its proper order. LOOT will also flag any mods that need script cleaning or missing other mods. I actually prefer MO to check with since you can sort the view to list flags first.

I don't recognize that function. Is this the mod? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2728-sexlab-rape/

I'm not familiar with that one. I used Cursed Loot's rape function. But, from what I can see in the brief description, only NPCs with a high enough arousal will rape your character. There's a little widget you can install that will inform you of arousal levels, Sexlab Arousal Monitor Widget. As for your mod, there should be something in MCM that let's you change the triggering level. You also need to have Sexlab Defeat installed

Requirements:

SexLab Framework
SexLab Aroused Framework
SexLab Defeat

How about posting your load order? Then people can point out things much easier

Ah. Each of those missing .esm are from other mods. You have to download and install those, too.

I also do a manual install.

The very first thing you have to do after adding them to the Data folder is launch the Vanilla launcher. I click on data and scroll down to make sure that your new mods are listed and checked.

Run BodySlide and build the outfits if you've added any mods that use it, like Devious Devices Assets, Integrated and Extended do.

Run FNIS to make sure your animations are setup properly.

Run LOOT to sort everything into its proper order. LOOT will also flag any mods that need script cleaning or missing other mods. I actually prefer MO to check with since you can sort the view to list flags first.

OT: Now i'm really curious. You always seemed a very reasonable person to me, what's the reason not to use a mod manager? I mean, yeah, when you know exactly what you're doing at all times, that works, of course. But from my experience, beeing a bit chaotic and also doing stuff when i'm tired or drunk or just somewhere else with my mind... without MO i'd probably un- and reinstall Skyrim 3 times a week. Are you that much better organized than me or is there another reason?

i did it all manual but i think the person that did the mod dint include the files i am currently downloading the missing ones even the ones not in English

Wait, what do you mean by "didn't include the files" and "even the ones not in english"? The requirements are never included in the actual mod, that's why it's mentioned as requirements. And for that mod everything you need is definitly in english. If it's not, you have something wrong.

The mod is quite old, though. It might be possible that it doesn't work anymore with everything else up to date.

Well, I don't like how NMM does things. Same with MO. They both have their pros, I use NMM to activate My FO4 mods, for example. And MO is useful for quickly finding missing masters as well as to unpack FOMOD organized packages. Doing things the way I do is nothing more than personal preference.

And it doesn't make sense to use MO to launch the SKSE launcher to launch the game. :P

For the mods themselves, I actually do have those organized. Over time, I have unpacked all the archives and sorted the folders into batches of ten in a particular order for installation. I also save copies of my DATA folder. Something a 3Tb D: drive is particularly useful for :) Sorting things as I download and install them is a habit I developed a very long time ago, when the Internet was nothing more than text-driven bulletin boards and dial-up modems.

Nowadays, I just drop in on a regular basis and grab any updates, check new mods and keep my mods sorted for use. The end result is that I can completely re-install the game, add the mods and be playing in half a day. :D

Well, I don't like how NMM does things. Same with MO. They both have their pros, I use NMM to activate My FO4 mods, for example. And MO is useful for quickly finding missing masters as well as to unpack FOMOD organized packages. Doing things the way I do is nothing more than personal preference.

And it doesn't make sense to use MO to launch the SKSE launcher to launch the game. :P

For the mods themselves, I actually do have those organized. Over time, I have unpacked all the archives and sorted the folders into batches of ten in a particular order for installation. I also save copies of my DATA folder. Something a 3Tb D: drive is particularly useful for :) Sorting things as I download and install them is a habit I developed a very long time ago, when the Internet was nothing more than text-driven bulletin boards and dial-up modems.

Nowadays, I just drop in on a regular basis and grab any updates, check new mods and keep my mods sorted for use. The end result is that I can completely re-install the game, add the mods and be playing in half a day. :D

Ah, i see. Well, the main reason for me to use MO is that i don't need to reinstall Skyrim ever. I prefer to start MO to start SKSE to start the game. ;)

In theory it would also help me keep stuff organized, but different profiles are less useful when it comes to upgrading "major" mods like DD, because i have to make the change manually for every profile. I guess that's similar to your Data folder backups, but at least i don't have to care about the install order, beeing able to change it via drag&drop is another important reason i don't want to miss MO. :)

But you seem indeed to be better organized than me. If it's on my computer i have a search function to find it, so i never cared much about sorting stuff. But it's the reason i prefer HDDs over disks since the time of floppys. :D

Ah, i see. Well, the main reason for me to use MO is that i don't need to reinstall Skyrim ever. I prefer to start MO to start SKSE to start the game. ;)

In theory it would also help me keep stuff organized, but different profiles are less useful when it comes to upgrading "major" mods like DD, because i have to make the change manually for every profile. I guess that's similar to your Data folder backups, but at least i don't have to care about the install order, beeing able to change it via drag&drop is another important reason i don't want to miss MO. :)

But you seem indeed to be better organized than me. If it's on my computer i have a search function to find it, so i never cared much about sorting stuff. But it's the reason i prefer HDDs over disks since the time of floppys. :D

Oh, I don't re-install the Skyrim game itself unless its necessary. Its only when I've been installing and removing a LOT of mods that I take the time to rebuild things. Usually, I just delete the DATA folder and replace it with a past copy of a recent stable build. With updates, I usually just drop them into the DATA folder and let them overwrite things. I'll also drop new mods into a game that is already started, making a note of the last save before then. Just in case things don't work out :P

Like i said, the keep-things-sorted-as-I-go came from those days. As is my habit of having two physical harddrives. And keeping copies of past releases of things. Couldn't resist going and counting ...1,868 archives of mods, including old releases. (cues the announcer) "Next on Digital Hoarders ..." :lol:

Besides from fighting my computer from terming it self off  the pimp thing and slave thing still having a problem with and the dialog saying i want to make some money and when they sey show me ur ass its pritty much where it ends  as well as the im a whore and some of the request just ends with nothink but even the 3some almost doesnt work and the slave thing and been the slave is still doesnt work well  like "find my shiny stuff" "let me lick ur puss" and other dialog just no action and theirs still no option for the npc to be the slave

The problem with your computer turning itself off, does that happen only with Skyrim? Have you timed how long before the sudden shutdown?

Just to be sure, check your computer's power settings. If you are running a laptop that is plugged in, it might be the charger.

The other problem looks more like its related to the mod itself you'll always get more informed and better help through the support topic of a mod.

i got a mod called eager npcs so i can more npcs to bang my captured victim but they all say to let them go the guy that i only know that likes to bang them is the guy in river wood thats in and out of the inn

That's another mod that I don't know. I did try it once, but it doesn't fit my style of play :)

There is something I can tell you in general about the mods here on LoversLab. The creators and users are helpful and informative. You're going to find that we're all a bunch of open and accepting adults here, so you can ask pretty much anything. Each mod has a support thread where you will get answers pretty quickly. I don't use Steam's forums at all, ever, and the few times I've asked questions on Nexus, I got no answers. LL is way different in that regard. I've almost always received an answer and more than one a lot of the time. Thanks to the people here, I have been able to run a stable build of 254 mods and will be running a build of 245. ( just ditched Win10 and replaced it with Win7. Again.)

Anyway, the reason I'm telling you that is because I want you to get the answers you need, but I can't provide them. I'm not a modder, yet, so the only help I can give is as a user, and only for those mods I know.

And now, time to get back to re-installing everything. I thank the Odd Gods of the Universe that I have a second physical harddrive installed :P

just want a slave mod that i can use easy like pressing G on a downed npc and a dialog  that u can Sadducee the npc just want a mods that allows me to just press a butten and it get them to be my slave slash hoe

Its out there. It might take more than one mod, but that's the way it goes. You're just going to have to take the time to look around a bit. Believe me, that's fun, trying different mods, seeing how they work out within the game. You'll learn a lot too.

Take a look at Paradise Hall Extended here on LL.

so i got paradise halls E on i got 2 enslaved people but i dont know wat to do next  + they run and flea and thats about it 

also im getting this adventurer talking text and when ever im in riverwood i got this Blush when aroused fatal  thing

I've only just added PAHE lately so I'm not even that far. The last time I had it installed, I had mod conflicts and set it aside until recently.

In the last week I've had a harddrive crap out, replaced Win10 with Win7, re-installed everything twice, so I've not really had much playtime lately :(

I'm going with the succubus alternate start from Content Consumers Alternate Start and have so far walked from Nightgate Inn to Solitude and have just became the treasure hunter for the Dragonborn Museum (Legacy of the Dragonborn mod)

I play my character, Ravyn, as someone who is not interested in being enslaved nor of owning any. She does like her kinky fun, though. If engaging in the slave trade is profitable, she might try her hand at it. If she screws up and end up a slave herself, well, that's the risk and she'll just have to make sure not to screw up or lose a fight :D

I'm not sure if it will help, but here's my mods in their sorted order from LOOT. 245 not counting the replacers that have no .esm or .esp -

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Amputator.esm
ApachiiHair.esm