[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

14 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I think it would not look too good because of severe sim mesh distortion.

Understandable. Yes, you have an great eye when it comes to posture for animations. To be honest, the best, in my opinion. Thanks for the quick response, Champ! ??

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, kevboothenglish said:

Just downloaded your latest update, the modified date on the file says 21-08-2021, is this the wrong file?? I love your animations btw.

That's correct, it's the date of the latest public update, the same date you can see in the topic tittle. The forum engine considers any editing of the file download as an update, although it can be just an editing of the description (animations list in the current case).

Edited by wild_guy
2 hours ago, Uusxx said:

I seem to not be able to find this animation

Hi! Try looking for it in the WW animations disabler in WW sex settings, you should see 'Missionary Legs Up Climax' among my animations installed. Or another way, you can disable climax animations category in WW sex settings, after that you should be able to launch any climax animation like ordinary one and you should be able to find this animation under the vaginal category.

And the last thing, this animation is the climax stage for the sequence that begins from the 'Bed Edge Blowjob' for double bed.

Edited by wild_guy
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 4:38 PM, wild_guy said:

Hi! Try looking for it in the WW animations disabler in WW sex settings, you should see 'Missionary Legs Up Climax' among my animations installed. Or another way, you can disable climax animations category in WW sex settings, after that you should be able to launch any climax animation like ordinary one and you should be able to find this animation under the vaginal category.

And the last thing, this animation is the climax stage for the sequence that begins from the 'Bed Edge Blowjob' for double bed.

It was disabled for some odd reason. How did that happen? I don't know. Lol! Thanks, Champ! ??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 12:18 AM, wild_guy said:

LL Update

Added animations:

• MF Vault Stand Behind Climax (climax / simoleon vault) preview
  • MF Missionary Legs Up 2 (vaginal / double bed) preview
  • MF Missionary Foreplay (teasing / double bed) preview
  • MF Caress The Sleeping (teasing / double bed) preview
  • MF Drowsy Arousal (teasing / double bed) preview
  • MF Awakening Handjob (handjob / double bed) preview

Thanks, Champ! ??