I wonder somethings

Paingore

Been playing Borderlands and Dawnguard on the Xbox. I have Borderlands for the PC, PS3, and Xbox. I wonder if Borderlands 2 will have better mods, and not these god weapons and shields, though good in some aspects. But maybe something like Bethesda games. Also, I wonder if Skyrim will be like it I need to get it for the PC. Seems better than the consoles. But, it's good to see small modifications in the consoles

I need to get back in the forum replying to posts moods. @Mad God, I really don't know it sort of happen with being a fan of the series along with friends being not fanboys but loyal to a console to a point if they like a game for it they want friends on it. @deathparade, True. I just see people wondering about modding it sometimes like with looks and was wondering if they might change things now with the custom skins and such on Borderlands 2. No doubt people are going to want a naked Salvadore mod, I mean Maya. If the don't allow anymore mods but like the first. It'll still be cool. And I more than likely will be on the Xbox version. Gamer Tag if people want is Paingore

Archived