DAEDALS BODY PRESETS ALL IN ONE COMPLETE EDITION

4 hours ago, daedal said:

here you go

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6121-daedals-preset-request-laboratory-2/

a whole walk through of what i did just for you

Thanks and again i really appreciate for making the preset. Really enjoying it in my game now, i would be an asshole in asking another, joking lolĀ im good XD.

Ā 

By any chance do you know of any HDT Havok presets that are actually jiggly with a jello effect and im not talking about like that crazy up and down or sideways effect. Like the actually jello effect you see on anime on characters with huge breast as if theyre breast seem to have milk or something lol from being jiggly.Ā In addition with collision that actually works, lots of modders states that theyre preset have collision but we all have to do a tedious process which im not up for.

Ā 

If it doesnt has collision then i guess i just have to deal with it. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, JQR0666 said:

Thanks and again i really appreciate for making the preset. Really enjoying it in my game now, i would be an asshole in asking another, joking lolĀ im good XD.

Ā 

By any chance do you know of any HDT Havok presets that are actually jiggly with a jello effect and im not talking about like that crazy up and down or sideways effect. Like the actually jello effect you see on anime on characters with huge breast as if theyre breast seem to have milk or something lol from being jiggly.Ā In addition with collision that actually works, lots of modders states that theyre preset have collision but we all have to do a tedious process which im not up for.

Ā 

If it doesnt has collision then i guess i just have to deal with it. Thanks in advance.

believe me, one person asked for three presets this week lol, it wouldnt be a big dealĀ 

Ā 

currently im using this one

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89246

i've been looking for a super jiggly hdt for awhile and this seems to be the only one on the market atm

4 minutes ago, daedal said:

believe me, one person asked for three presets this week lol, it wouldnt be a big dealĀ 

Ā 

currently im using this one

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89246

i've been looking for a super jiggly hdt for awhile and this seems to be the only one on the market atm

I like that one but it doesnt persist on the character when i reload the game. I have to un-equip and re-equip havok each restart. And sometimes i dont get the full effect from it. I really think that this modder preset is faulty or my patches for HDT physics from SMP-PE and memory cache of havok are conflicting in some way.

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, JQR0666 said:

I like that one but it doesnt persist on the character when i reload the game. I have to un-equip and re-equip havok each restart. And sometimes i dont get the full effect from it. I really think that this modder preset is faulty or my patches for HDT physics from SMP-PE and memory cache of havok are conflicting in some way.

Ā 

Ā 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83023

On 2/10/2018 at 10:15 PM, daedal said:

Really like Cherrys preset in addition that it has collision already.

Ā 

Btw, by any chance is it possible to make these nipples on bodyslide???

Ā 

I made some attemps but failed horribly or maybe im missing like an add on or something for bodyslide. Trying to make it for CBBE HDT.

Ā 

If you can just create the nipples and post me what sliders you used with its values for High Body on the preset 57 (my request) would mean alot to me. That is if your free.

desert_sorceress_bust_by_liveforthefunk-d7lra1s.thumb.png.7b0d81d45c4f8eccb40f94bed60e3795.png

16 hours ago, JQR0666 said:

If you can just create the nipples and post me what sliders you used with its values

Ā 

just go in the negatives for nipple length and add nipple perkiness if needed

if that doesnt work i dont see it working with bodyslide, theres no inverted nipple slider

9 hours ago, PrinceNoctis47 said:

Hey Daedal. Hopefully I'm putting this in the correct place. I apologize if this is the incorrect place to request a preset. If you can, I would really appreciate it if you could make a Laci Kay Somers preset. I got these pics from her twitter. Since she doesn't really pose nude, I didn't know what pictures to use exactly, but if I could be of any help let me know. Also, I use UUNP, not sure if that matters or not. Thank you!

Ā 

Sorry if I my posts on this site are weird. I'm new to this.

try the super booty body

also this was the right place and you did everything i asked for so its pretty good

1 hour ago, O_O said:

Just passing by to say thanks toĀ DAEDALĀ for all the presets, theĀ screenarchery, the cute skyrim girls, the kindness, and to thell him how much awesome he his.

thanks family

you touch my heart once againĀ :bawling:Ā <3 <3Ā 

more screens soon

4 hours ago, O_O said:

Just passing by to say thanks toĀ DAEDALĀ for all the presets, theĀ screenarchery, the cute skyrim girls, the kindness, and to thell him how much awesome he his.

also

your icon has always been great ;)

On 2/12/2018 at 4:44 PM, daedal said:

Ā 

just go in the negatives for nipple length and add nipple perkiness if needed

if that doesnt work i dont see it working with bodyslide, theres no inverted nipple slider

Sorry for the late reply. Havent had internet for a while.

Ā 

Downloaded your presets all 60 of them plus the one from nexus (states that is from you) and gotta say i found lots of awesome onesĀ in the mix.

Ā 

i made my own mix fromĀ it along side with Blessed by Dibella presets. Turned out ok since i focused on the thighs and little bit on the glutes.

Ā 

Can i make a final request?

Ā 

Being that in making another preset based on from first pic (saiyin android 18), the second (blue bloob female) is to take reference forĀ the nips and yeah all photos based from the same artistĀ as before lol.

Ā 

Please dont stress over Low & High weight difference, just make High weight for CBBE Body HDT.

Ā 

Thanks in advance and really like your workĀ on the presets.

Ā 

IMG_20180226_184426.jpg

IMG_20180219_175054.jpg

2 hours ago, JQR0666 said:

Sorry for the late reply. Havent had internet for a while.

Ā 

Downloaded your presets all 60 of them plus the one from nexus (states that is from you) and gotta say i found lots of awesome onesĀ in the mix.

Ā 

i made my own mix fromĀ it along side with Blessed by Dibella presets. Turned out ok since i focused on the thighs and little bit on the glutes.

Ā 

Can i make a final request?

Ā 

Being that in making another preset based on from first pic (saiyin android 18), the second (blue bloob female) is to take reference forĀ the nips and yeah all photos based from the same artistĀ as before lol.

Ā 

Please dont stress over Low & High weight difference, just make High weight for CBBE Body HDT.

Ā 

Thanks in advance and really like your workĀ on the presets.

Ā 

Ā 

interesting

my presets on the nexus are all linked on this page, aka, LLL TSBB PCP and blank slate.Ā 

Ā 

can you tell me what the difference is between your first preset and this new one? that way i can just make those changes specifically.

also i follow this artist on tumblr, you have good taste in thicc-ness lul

Ā 

when you respond to this i'll reinstall bodyslide, probably not tonight though im doin some stuff.

55 minutes ago, daedal said:

interesting

my presets on the nexus are all linked on this page, aka, LLL TSBB PCP and blank slate.Ā 

Ā 

can you tell me what the difference is between your first preset and this new one? that way i can just make those changes specifically.

also i follow this artist on tumblr, you have good taste in thicc-ness lul

Ā 

when you respond to this i'll reinstall bodyslide, probably not tonight though im doin some stuff.

This is the link of the presets on nexus that i was talking about. Dont know if its your work but it says createdĀ  by daedal (im assuming its you):

Ā 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75352

Ā 

Ā https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75352

Ā 

The difference being on this one is the nips are smaller, upper body is skinnier, hips &Ā thighs & butt seems abit adjusted to muscle toned upper body weight since the last one was actually chubbier and non-fit. Boobs somewhat sag by gravity but keeping its curvy shape like the one from the second pic. The boobs on the last preset seemed to lost it curviness in game.

Ā 

Im using Cherrys HDT preset setting along with SMP-PE patches and Minous HDT memory patches that does seems to make boobs have some gravity in game even while having BREAST GRAVITY on 0 on bodyslide. FOR ME... it gives me good fantasy bounce and good collisions.Ā 

Ā 

no rush dude, ill wait when you are free and able to make it and yeah i also battled myself for like an hour if its the same body or not. It is but skinnier and toned.

1 hour ago, JQR0666 said:

This is the link of the presets on nexus that i was talking about. Dont know if its your work but it says createdĀ  by daedal (im assuming its you):

Ā 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75352

Ā 

Ā https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75352

Ā 

The difference being on this one is the nips are smaller, upper body is skinnier, hips &Ā thighs & butt seems abit adjusted to muscle toned upper body weight since the last one was actually chubbier and non-fit. Boobs somewhat sag by gravity but keeping its curvy shape like the one from the second pic. The boobs on the last preset seemed to lost it curviness in game.

Ā 

Im using Cherrys HDT preset setting along with SMP-PE patches and Minous HDT memory patches that does seems to make boobs have some gravity in game even while having BREAST GRAVITY on 0 on bodyslide. FOR ME... it gives me good fantasy bounce and good collisions.Ā 

Ā 

no rush dude, ill wait when you are free and able to make it and yeah i also battled myself for like an hour if its the same body or not. It is but skinnier and toned.

Ā 

yea those are me, they're linked on this page and included in the downloadsĀ actually.

Ā 

i'll do it tomorrow if i have time.Ā 

On 2/26/2018 at 9:57 PM, JQR0666 said:

request 60.xml

Ā 

your gonna have to lower the calve sliders or smooth it out in outfit studio (if thats possible)

higher they are the more distorted they get

On 2/28/2018 at 9:22 PM, daedal said:

request 60.xml

Ā 

your gonna have to lower the calve sliders or smooth it out in outfit studio (if thats possible)

higher they are the more distorted they get

thanks dude really appreciate,Ā just checked it out a few seconds ago and looks great on bodyslide. gonna check it out now on in-game

Ā 

i lower the values for calves to 400% if i recall right.Ā 

11 minutes ago, JQR0666 said:

thanks dude really appreciate,Ā just checked it out a few seconds ago and looks great on bodyslide. gonna check it out now on in-game

Ā 

i lower the values for calves to 400% if i recall right.Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, daedal said:

@JQR0666Ā :neutral:

i really like it. Thanks dude, really grateful for it.

Ā 

tweaked the calves abit since it looked weird in-game with current values left it like 700 something. differences are minimal in bodyslide but in-game is another story.Ā Overall great work :smile:

Ā 

IF i ask for another preset, i promise it wont be from the same artist XD

i think that will be it, im really good with these :smiley:

11 minutes ago, JQR0666 said:

Ā 

i really like it. Thanks dude, really grateful for it.

Ā 

tweaked the calves abit since it looked weird in-game with current values left it like 700 something. differences are minimal in bodyslide but in-game is another story.Ā Overall great work :smile:

Ā 

IF i ask for another preset, i promise it wont be from the same artist XD

i think that will be it, im really good with these :smiley:

HAVE FUNĀ :face_chick::face_chick::face_chick::face_chick:

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Staros said:

Hi Daedal. Do you think you can give a try for a preset looking like this, please?

Ā 

66654281_p0.thumb.jpg.5053ae73856cfc86b289edbb2bd4065a.jpg

if you mean a butt that looks like this I already did it, check request all on one dlĀ 

or make it yourself with uunp unpk slidersĀ