Male blue robe mesh

Hey,

So one of my mods has borked the meshes for the Male blue robes giving it some glorious exploding vertices and I cannot find which one it is. Anyone have a loose file version they wouldn't mind linking for me to download?

Male vanilla robe mesh replacers are rarer than rocking horse shit.I'm assuming you're using NMM and that's why you can't see what mod provides the mesh, but surely you can narrow it down to the last overwriting mod that alters vanilla models, it's not like you're falling over them, right? 

Just took a look for you and could only find either retextures or standalone ones. 

No I'm using MO. Just have a ton of mods many of them combined into one another through TES5Edit and the CK. Just was more of a time sink to open each one and diaable and load than I was willing to do. There's really only been 5 NPCs that showed up wearing them and I just had them equip another color robe via the console.

Course I could always teach myself how to unpack the BSA's again and just use the base one. Thanks for looking.

Archived