Missing textures in DD - only partially?

I have the 3 main parts of Devious Devices (And captured dreams installed) and have this wierd texture issue, any ideas?

post-260212-0-21489100-1495270340_thumb.jpg

I am using UUNP (All built, models work fine when equipped but just missing textures

ZAZ Animation pack is enabled (Aperently The texture pack is required but has it been removed?)

I think I found the problem: did you just pick up the latest file? 4.05 seems to be required to be installed prior to 4.09 beta 1.1 ....

No, but I think this must be the issue, everything has textures working right apart from the items included in captured dreams...

4.05 must indeed be installed everything after it is just patches look into the files you install. The displayed devices are from captured dreams so you can exclude zaz pack for that. If you have 4.05 installed it should allready work the patches dont change the textures.

V4.05 - Full Version
- fixed issuee with Smithy forcegreets happening even when not working there
- added some scenes to several npc's to try to stop their repeated forcegreets
- fixed the issue with debt and free trial belts not being recognized for delivery quest
- made minor chages to Erani's controlling quests, mostly with scripting
- made change to end of the Windhelm quest as it was not ending correctly
- fixed issue for end of day on the roadside post tasks

V4.06 - Update: English only non localized

Spoiler

V4.07 - Update: English only non localized

Spoiler

V4-08 - Update: English only non localized

Spoiler

V4-09 Beta 1 - Update: English only non localized

Spoiler

V4-09 Beta 1.1 - Update: English only non localized

Allways check the version history there you can see if its a update or a full version or as said look at the files you are installing.

Edit: Just a sidenote as it was mentioned, the zaz animation pack includes the texture pack. So it didnt get removed it got integrated. (Dont remember from which version on)

Archived