[WIP] Bigger Skimpy Lightshow Numenume ErosBody

encover

Hello! Hello! Hi there!

I was quite taken with zz2tommy's skimpy lightshow mod. So much in fact, I booted CHSBHC and used the Numenume Erosbody (sorry Cherry :P) Anyways, I was sad when zz2tommy only modded some of the clothes, so... I decided to make the rest of them, glow.

I present to you...

Bigger Skimpy Lightshow

Currently, the thing is a WIP. Making things glow isn't the same from one clothing to the next. Some are dim and some glow bright, even though settings are the same all across the board. There is also a matter of converting some of the clothes to the Numenume body.

In the mean time, here are some pictures! Yeeey! :D

White Pasties

Screen_Shot3.jpg

Red Pasties

Screen_Shot4.jpg

Purple Pasties

Screen_Shot5.jpg

Green Pasties

Screen_Shot6.jpg

Blue Pasties

Screen_Shot7.jpg

Just a heads up, I will probably have this done in a week. In the mean time, I am directing you to zz2tommy's Skimpy Lightshow (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7258&highlight=strap), and ask that you install that first. If you can install and get it working, then my mod just replaces it.

Archived