Body Sliders and Addon Hair Colors not appearing ingame

idua

Already asked at Nexus, but no one answered. Maybe someone here can help.

The problem is, that some addons to Looksmenu dont appear ingame. These are the Hair Colors of LMCC, "Extended Haircolors" and "512StandaloneHairColors" and on the other side the ingame Body Sliders of CBBE. All other things, as the Presets or all other extras like Tattoos and Makeup that come with LMCC work just fine.

In the Hair Color section there are just the base game colors together with the colors of Nuka World. The colors of the mods are missing.

And in the Advanced Body Section the box is just empty. Newest versions of F4SE, Looksmenu and CBBE with Slider Addon is installed and also the .tri files are build with Bodyslide.

The F4SE Log shows that F4EE.dll is loaded correctly and the F4EE Log Shows that the .tri files are also loaded. 

Already disabled all other .esp and loaded just Looksmenu, Extended Haircolors, 512StandaloneHairColors, LMCC and CBBE in this order, but the extra colors and the sliders were still missing. Also starting a new game did not help.

Hope somebody as an idea what could be the problem. Thanks!

Maybe I am tired, but I can't understand everything you said.  I have LMCC as well.  I know I have tons of hair through 2-3 hair esp I downloaded. Quite a few choices of skin other than vanilla.  

The advanced body section should be a barrage of sliders from Bodyslide (I haven't tried it out myself). And these sliders are from "Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders" in "CBBE.esp"  It is NOT an .esp, just a folder.  Within, there is ONE file named "sliders.json" that I presume is responsible for all your sliders.

How about this... since Looksmenu and LMCC makes it easy for us, why don't we compare note?  You ask me if I have some options, and I will check it out for you.  Because, right now all you say is "some addon not appearing".  And I only know of the siders (which you should check the folder I said above).  Anything else, be specific!

Archived