Having trouble changing item slots for Aradia Lace Dress

Right now the main part of the armor set which is the thong is at slot 32 (chest armor slot), I'm trying to change it to slot 45. I edited it in TE5Edit as well as used NifSkope to edit all nif files that involve the thong.

However now when I go in-game and my character equips it, there is no thong mesh to even be seen. She ends up naked instead. Any ideas how to fix this?

Did you edit both the armor and armor addon? Are you wearing any other armor parts that exclude slot 45 from being visible, do you have any mods that adjust armor slot visibility like sos or devious device?

Did you edit both the armor and armor addon? Are you wearing any other armor parts that exclude slot 45 from being visible, do you have any mods that adjust armor slot visibility like sos or devious device?

DO you have to run bodyslide again after making the change to the slot?

I'm trying to do the same and got the same problem.

DO you have to run bodyslide again after making the change to the slot?

I'm trying to do the same and got the same problem.

Edit the nif in the shapedata folder under bodyslide and adjust the slot of the armors there, then build the outfit again with bodyslide.

If you edit the nif in mesh folder, you must edit both weights the same and do not build the outift with bodyslide again as it will overwrite your changes.

Make sure your slot changes match up with changes made to the esp, since it was an outfit part that included the base body you may run into some complications but not often, more often the problem will be with any texture changes made from the esp that will no longer work correctly. The base body shape can be left in there just don't change the slot assignment and it will not be visible.

Archived