[SEARCH] For Couple of Mods that set/disable Hotkeys and Mods that change..

Hello :)

I'm looking for mods that allows you to fully customizable every Hotkeys there is, i just found out that whenever i used the Numpad it is conflicting with my numbers hotkeys so yeah :( when i wanted to use a numpad key it will always switch my items in and out =.= It would be nice to change it so it won't act as another way to do items switching.

So i wonder does anyone knows which is the best when it comes for Hotkeys mods?

EDIT 1: I just found 2 Hotkeys mods that seems to be most used, they are More Hotkeys Please by Spinner385 and Hotkeys Plus Plus by himika but i wonder which ones are consider better on doing the job? I'm looking for customize every hotkeys and either disable or change the current vanilla hotkeys that unable to change such as the NUMPAD.

EDIT 2: I might as well stick to this thread for my requests :) I'm looking for mods that adds a buff that increase weapons attack speeds but it would be nice if it allows to easily turn on and turn off the buff when i don't want it.

And i am looking for a buff that increase crossbow reload speed as well.

Archived