鋼管舞 - AutoLink 3.10 更新

Guest Gamjo

Guest Gamjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyr1uE4FUoI

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kbkg2qy37749hlg/Pole_Dance-3.10_compat.zip

Updated for Autolink 3.10 and now includes movies for Mai, Sarah, Pai, Alpha152 and Naotora. Includes two new stages, Train and Bar.

Long versions are bound to F9+number, short versions F10+number

Key [1] - Gym
Key [2] - Circus
Key [3] - Island
Key [4] - Dorou
Key [5] - Circus 2
Key [6] - Halloween
Key [7] - Lorelei
Key [8] - Train 
Key [9] - Bar

Guest Gamjo

Does support 1.09a?

Not too sure as I no longer use that version, sorry. 

If AutoLink 3.10 can work with 1.09a though, then this Mod will work too.

I still use 1.08 (Mai's patch) cause 1.09a was wayyyyyyyy too unstable for my liking. Both AutoLink 3.10 and Link Reshuffle 5.13 seem to work correctly for me so far, but I haven't really gotten too crazy with anything and don't plan to until DOAHDM 5.0 :)

• 4 weeks later...

You should have uploaded the other files neccesary to run this mod, as DInput8.dll, d3d9.dll, etc. I messed with the tittle of the post xD, I thought that it was the download of Autolink 3.10. Anyway thanks for updating.

why happens this pushing f9 +4 

EDITED: SORRY IT WAS A OVERLAP OF MY OLD MOTIONS MODS. WHOLE WORKS FINE THANK YOU

250jup1.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you pleasw teach me on how to change stage ? I tried to change my pole dance stage by extracting stage from the game using ink reshuffle.but it didnot worrk

Do you want to replace one stage with another or make changes inside the stage?
Its ok now problem solve... I already know how

Can you pleasw teach me on how to change stage ? I tried to change my pole dance stage by extracting stage from the game using ink reshuffle.but it didnot worrk

Please post some tutorial on how to change stage. i want to change shower stage  into jungle, is it possible?

Please post some tutorial on how to change stage. i want to change shower stage  into jungle, is it possible?

Load the corresponding INI file into the Notepad.

In the beginning you will see something like:

[MAIN]

ForceStageIndex=50

SwapStageTMC=AutoLink\_Stages\DOAHDM_SHOWER.TMC

BGM=AutoLink\_Sound\Shower.mp3

Put a ";" before the line   SwapStageTMC=

In line ForceStageIndex=, you can change the value from 0, choosing what you like best.

After each change, you must save the INI file and load it into the game by pressing the hotkeys. This must be done before watching the animation.

In some cases the game may hang at the beginning of the animation, then you don't use these numbers anymore, take the next number.

It's a quick way to change the stage, but it's not the best for some reason.

[MAIN]

ForceStageIndex=50

In line ForceStageIndex=, you can change the value from 0, choosing what you like best.

After each change, you must save the INI file and load it into the game by pressing the hotkeys. This must be done before watching the animation.

In some cases the game may hang at the beginning of the animation, then you don't use these numbers anymore, take the next number.

Much appreciated :) . Now I know how to change stage. The jungle stage is number 9. Here I made the file if someone want to have a shower at jungle water. Change file name to  ParvateParadise[f].ini. Press F9+f for this

ParvateParadisef.txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30/5/2017 at 5:10 PM, LG905 said:

You should have uploaded the other files neccesary to run this mod, as DInput8.dll, d3d9.dll, etc. I messed with the tittle of the post xD, I thought that it was the download of Autolink 3.10. Anyway thanks for updating.

why happens this pushing f9 +4 

EDITED: SORRY IT WAS A OVERLAP OF MY OLD MOTIONS MODS. WHOLE WORKS FINE THANK YOU

250jup1.jpg

now is january 2018 and I have same error !!!!....

• 1 month later...
On 01.11.2017 at 6:20 PM, priss10 said:

[MAIN]

ForceStageIndex=50

And where can I find the list of stages, there is somewhere such a list?

If not, we need to make it up.