SFW alternatives for OSA/OSEX and Amorous Adventures?

I know it's weird to ask if there's anything like this on LoversLab, but I honestly just prefer the community here. Lol. So are there any other romantic animation mods I can use or any other mods that add more dialogue options and romance for the vanilla characters?

There's a SFW version of Amorous Adventures on Nexus, but I guess that's not all you were searching for, right?

Yeah. I tried it, but it just comes off as too ... I don't know. Lustful? In my opinion at least. I know there's kissing and stuff as well, but I just wish there was more of an ability to roleplay with that mod. Like if you wanted to be a playa, you'd use the dialogue it comes with. Or you could be more polite and sweet if you wanted to. It's just creepy how one of the first things your character would say is "You're pretty - let's have sex". (-_-)* Thanks for the suggestion though.

Archived