[REQUEST] Anyone know of flower amulets/armor mods?

Creating bright and colorful tribal characters is one of my favorite things to do with Skyrim. Does anyone know of a mod that has flower amulets, such as a lei or similar neck items? I'm NOT looking for circlets as I've got quite a few of those already.

These are the mods I've looked at and don't have what I'm looking for:

I've got Amulets of Skyrim, which has a Sanguine Rose amulet, and Briarheart Amulet, but those aren't quite what I'm looking for. I've looked through Kalilies' accessory mods and haven't found anything quite what I'm looking for - Necrosarium has some amulets, but they're more along the lines of Gothic rose themed, again not exactly what I'm looking for. CN Accessories and "Flower Power" provide circlets of flowers, which is a step in the direction I'm looking for, but aren't amulets. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Creating bright and colorful tribal characters is one of my favorite things to do with Skyrim. Does anyone know of a mod that has flower amulets, such as a lei or similar neck items? I'm NOT looking for circlets as I've got quite a few of those already.

These are the mods I've looked at and don't have what I'm looking for:

I've got Amulets of Skyrim, which has a Sanguine Rose amulet, and Briarheart Amulet, but those aren't quite what I'm looking for. I've looked through Kalilies' accessory mods and haven't found anything quite what I'm looking for - Necrosarium has some amulets, but they're more along the lines of Gothic rose themed, again not exactly what I'm looking for. CN Accessories and "Flower Power" provide circlets of flowers, which is a step in the direction I'm looking for, but aren't amulets. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if this is what you seek

http://s763.photobucket.com/user/chaosliger/media/ScreenShot12_zps415598f3.png.html

couple neck amulet

link   http://www.mediafire.com/file/9niurfv67ugn63x/Angelika+Amulets.rar

• 1 month later...

Archived