Diablo 3

Nude mods and other mods

ย 

On request, i've uploaded the Diablo 3 mods i've made for myself.

ย 

How to use:

Made and tested onย uMod r44.

Run uMod, add Diablo 3 (won't work with the x64 version).

After the game is started, alt-tab to uMod and add al the zip files (no need to unpack)

To save the archive list so you don't have to re-add that every time, on file, press "set template as default". Or if you use uMod for other games then just create a new template.

ย 

There are no Screenshots at the moment as i'm not in the mood to play right now :) but some will follow

ย 

Crusader.zip - Crusader - This one may still be buggy, as in the breasts may not be in the correct place. When i made this i made 1 or 2 base texture and added them to some of the others but turned out the Crusader works differently than the rest

DH.zip - Demon Hunter

Monsters.zip - Succubus - A wild shiny, nude, Succubus has appeared.

NPC.zip - Kadala is made to look like a Supergirl variant and the enchantress is nude up till the medium tier.

Other.zip - Other - Contains some minor mods, since my fav color is green, some items like the Overwatch wings have a green re-color, the TP, and some wizzard off-hand weapons. Also modified the legendary star icon with a higher res one.

Pets.zip - Succubus pet is nude and the killer teddy bear is made white and fluffy :)

Resources 2.zip - Resource/Health/Mana - Re-colorย 

UI.zip - UI Mod - This one is better to show :)post-703860-0-65358100-1493585249_thumb.jpg

Wizard.zip - Wizard - Mostly complete....mostly...

ย 

Diablo 3

Nude mods and other mods

ย 

On request, i've uploaded the Diablo 3 mods i've made for myself.

ย 

How to use:

Made and tested onย uMod r44.

Run uMod, add Diablo 3 (won't work with the x64 version).

After the game is started, alt-tab to uMod and add al the zip files (no need to unpack)

To save the archive list so you don't have to re-add that every time, on file, press "set template as default". Or if you use uMod for other games then just create a new template.

ย 

There are no Screenshots at the moment as i'm not in the mood to play right now :) but some will follow

ย 

attachicon.gifCrusader.zip - Crusader - This one may still be buggy, as in the breasts may not be in the correct place. When i made this i made 1 or 2 base texture and added them to some of the others but turned out the Crusader works differently than the rest

attachicon.gifDH.zip - Demon Hunter

attachicon.gifMonsters.zip - Succubus - A wild shiny, nude, Succubus has appeared.

attachicon.gifNPC.zip - Kadala is made to look like a Supergirl variant and the enchantress is nude up till the medium tier.

attachicon.gifOther.zip - Other - Contains some minor mods, since my fav color is green, some items like the Overwatch wings have a green re-color, the TP, and some wizzard off-hand weapons. Also modified the legendary star icon with a higher res one.

attachicon.gifPets.zip - Succubus pet is nude and the killer teddy bear is made white and fluffy :)

attachicon.gifResources 2.zip - Resource/Health/Mana - Re-colorย 

attachicon.gifUI.zip - UI Mod - This one is better to show :)attachicon.gifUI.jpg

attachicon.gifWizard.zip - Wizard - Mostly complete....mostly...

Thank you so much dude !!! I'll try all this once I'm home :D (In a few days :P)

How do I get this set up with a 64 version?

Is there a way?

Not with the current method, no. The reason is uMod. It doesn't work on DX 11 and X64 bit apps.

So, I got back home yesterday and downloaded all the mods to try today, But when I try to run Diablo with Umod (r44,v2 and other versions I found) nothing happens the launcher pop up says the game is running for a few seconds then it shows "play" without the game launching. And of course I can't load the mods when I launch it directly from the launcher.

ย 

What could I be doing wrong ?ย 

PS: I checked the 32 bits version since umod doesn't work with 64 one

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, no way I trust running these on Blizzard games. They search for anything under the sun this is considered a "hack", and with as many hours as you can sink into wow and diablo etc, no way i'll test having my account banned.

ย 

Thank You however for posting them!

I did some checking last night and these mods seem to only show on your end. ย I was in game with my son and he could not see the nudity except when he looked at my screen.

ย 

That's not the point.

Of course those mods are just clientside, however warden - Blizzards anti cheat tool - is able to detect applications running on your system and changes made to the games files (potentially those sitting in the memory). While a nude mod isn't directly affecting the game umod itself could easily be used with bright color texture mods to help bots to find certain targets for example (pixel detection).

ย 

The only reason I use graphic injectors is that Blizzard, after investigating them, said that those would be fine since they couldn't find a way how to abuse them. Their general stance on modding however is still pretty bad.

ย 

I'm very much against painted clothes on naked character models (in general) and also a bit disappointed that the succubus pet is more clothed than the actual succubus mobs but I'm not keen on getting a ban over cosmetic changes like this.

Have there been any cases of umod users getting banned / detected by warden?

I know Blizzard, after evaluation, is fine with graphic injectors like Reshade and the likes but their general stance on modding makes me a bit too paranoid.

ย 

ย 

ย 

I did some checking last night and these mods seem to only show on your end. ย I was in game with my son and he could not see the nudity except when he looked at my screen.

ย 

That's not the point.

Of course those mods are just clientside, however warden - Blizzards anti cheat tool - is able to detect applications running on your system and changes made to the games files (potentially those sitting in the memory). While a nude mod isn't directly affecting the game umod itself could easily be used with bright color texture mods to help bots to find certain targets for example (pixel detection).

ย 

The only reason I use graphic injectors is that Blizzard, after investigating them, said that those would be fine since they couldn't find a way how to abuse them. Their general stance on modding however is still pretty bad.

ย 

I'm very much against painted clothes on naked character models (in general) and also a bit disappointed that the succubus pet is more clothed than the actual succubus mobs but I'm not keen on getting a ban over cosmetic changes like this.

ย 

ย Just want to post here in response to questions about being banned by using these mods through umod. I have been using mods for several characters ( mainly wizard since that is who i play the most ), and I have been playing since launch I have yet to see any messages from blizzard in regards to these mods, and I am currently in the Necromancer beta. take my words how you will I am just a humble player after all.

• 1 month later...

can't seem to get it to work.... don't know what I'm doing wrong.

ย 

i got one texture to work.... but when reloading the game it doesn't anymore....

ย 

ย 

edit: nevermind... got it to work.... naming of files was changed in between updates.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Those who use mods for WoW should always know it will only be seen on your side. Hence is why it goes unnotice. Also a fun fact most of the time Blizz won't go looking for this stuff. They mostly go after the serious stuff like actually physically changing the properties of the game for a unfair adventure while you are playing it. Trust me! But wish there were previews of the mods before hand. And chances I won't be able to use the mods anyways. I definitely think someone should come up with a launcher much similar to the one for WoW.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...