[RPG Maker VX Ace] Harem Collector

2095conash

Version 0.36.4 is live!

Get it here!

Changes in this version.

If you'd like to support game development, please consider checking out Bad Kitty Game's Patreon page!

Title.png

Harem Collector is an early access, open-world hentai RPG where you play as a destitute adventurer who is nonetheless convinced that he is the greatest Hero of the land. After experiencing an unexpected windfall in the form of a huge mansion, he embarks on a quest to gather a harem of 151 girls to attend to his needs. Soon, he gets involved in an tangle of intertwining plots, fighting off demonic cults, foreign invaders, ancient curses, rogue slavers, and a traitor within his own harem! Will our hero be able to triumph over these adversaries and complete his Harem collection?

Updated 10/10/18: Version 0.36.4! Get it here!

Hentai content includes: Anal, Blowjob, Bondage, Dubious Consent, Harem, Maledom, MFF Threesome, Nonconsent, Tsundere, Unwilling Sexual Slavery, Willing Sexual Slavery.

Limited content contains: Ahegao, Angel, Blackmail, Brother-Sister Incest, Bukkake, Catgirl, Childhood Friend, Corruption, Defloration, Demon, Elf, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Ghost, Humiliation, Maid, Mind Control, MtF Transformation (not the protagonist), Schoolgirl, Shimaidon, Spanking, Stockings, Succubus, Titjob, Twins, Yandere

Features:

• A large, collectible harem representing a wide variety of personalities, archetypes, and fetishes.
  • Over 75 sex scenes.
  • 14 recruit-able party members.
  • Large, interactive world.
  • Challenging combat that rewards careful thinking and planning.
  • Limited (and entirely optional) grinding
  • A huge assortment of quests.
  • Investment opportunities that let you build a financial empire.

Screenshots:

*Please note that we're transitioning between 2D art and the art generated with 3D Custom Girl, currently HCG in the game is mixed.
7.png
2.png
5.png
3.png
4.png
12.png
6.png
1.png
10.png
11.png
13.png

Official Forum
Devblog
Official Discord
Harem Collector Wiki

If you've enjoyed the game, please consider supporting our Patreon campaign.

Send comments, suggestions, etc to: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>

I think it's a fine game, and the wiki is certainly a nice help.

It would, however, be great if more girls were added. They don't need to be too fleshed out even.

Thanks for your feedback! We'll make sure to keep it in mind, though we're generally rather limited by various development limitations (some of the planned girls need some custom sprites, some need us to finish more quests, and others aren't fully figured out yet last I knew), still we do have several more girls planned before the 1.0 release! That said this game is planned to be the first of a series of 'Harem Collector' games, so while by the end of the series you will collect 151 girls, as the 'Hero' outlines early on, each iteration of the game will only see roughly 30 new girls added to it (though various scenes with characters who don't become full harem members are most certainly planned). Sorry if that seems a bit low!

Hey everyone! We're coming up to May which for Harem Collector means that we're coming up on the Iron Waifu Grand Tournament 2017!

For those who don't know, in brief it's a tournament that we run on our forums in May, the winner of which will receive their love quest (or equivalent) added to the game later in the year! If you're interested in checking out the round 1 matches in advance feel free to check the announcement post. Do be aware though that both voting will require an account on our forum, though there are no post requirements! Hope to see you all there!

• 1 year later...

Harem Collector v0.38 is now live!

Download it here: http://www.badkittygames.net/games/hc/

Changes in this version:
-A new quest in the Demon Cult questline, accessible by searching the Northmarket guild for clues after Dude, Where’s My Sword?
-A new quest in the Kellos Invasion questline, given by the man himself, Barst the Lion!
-A collection sidequest, given by a certain pair of merchants found wandering about the Middle Kingdom!
-New art for Larelle’s “A Taste of Death” sex scene!
-New art assets from Kumiho, including a new placeable piece of furniture available at the Tin Dog Tavern!
-Two new text-only sex scenes!    
-A lot of new dialogue for Larelle’s “Chat” menu! Almost everything is in there, so check it out!

• 5 months later...

I like RPG Maker games just fine, and this one's got some surprisingly good characters after you get past the thought that you're playing an asshole with vague control of his actions. Elaiya, Larelle, and Diadira are my favorite characters, but they're not a very good team together.

I assume Diadira is a relatively new addition because she doesn't have much dialogue and no inter-party conversations. as for any other critique: the third tier of armors seem like they cost a bit much, as someone that isn't exactly on top of the world about investing. And boss fights with multiple enemies of equal or near equal strength mostly start with me wondering what I even do here until I reload a save and find something else to do.

Archived