SD+ & Prison Overhaul Freeze

Hi I have had this problem for a while now and I cannot tell what is causing it, I don't actually know if the two problems are connected btw I'm just guessing they are as both problems are game freezes. anyway allow me to explain, When I get enslave through SD+ the notices in the top left corner of the screen will start showing up like normal but right after it says (owner has stripped you naked) the game freezes, I tried unintalling and reinstalling, uninstalling and waiting for an update, and looking for incompatibilities(I can't imagine what could be incompatible most of the mods I have installed are sex mods + requirements and a few clothes and armour mods), and with Prison Overhaul its a similer story, I'll be arrested and when the jailer says "Okay prisoner take off your clothes" or if i'm already naked he will ay "Okay prisoner come with me" then the game will freeze, what is going on and how do I fix it?

Archived