Shadows CBBE HDT bodyslide conversions (2019.02.15)

On 5/29/2018 at 11:35 PM, cozcoklat said:

do you have alternative link for original mesh PantiesV2 Collection?

cuz i can't  access the link on page 1 :(

Link works fine on my end.

Either way, you dont need the original to make them work. Since everything is included in the Mediafirelink.

Sorry for late reply :(

If for reason you still want the original you can get them over here.

https://pan.baidu.com/share/init?surl=pNhz3sv

Pass: uxjc

On 6/1/2018 at 10:47 PM, exucavera said:

Sorry to post this here (dont know if this is the right place), but where i can find High Heels Sound mod, i cant find it, and on LL the link doesnt work

On 6/1/2018 at 10:59 PM, Rektas69 said:

Looks like it's deleted, I have it downloaded and probs will pm you it tomorrow.

Seems like a silly reason to take it down after like 2 years. Didnt he already have permissions to use the sounds?

I suppose i could create a temp link for the mod. But that might be taken down as well....hmmmmm.

Edit 2018 06 04: Added a new Link for Heels Sound for the sets that requires it.

2 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Seems like a silly reason to take it down after like 2 years. Didnt he already have permissions to use the sounds?

I suppose i could create a temp link for the mod. But that might be taken down as well....hmmmmm.

At least one short working DL link is better than none... having the same issue with a couple of armor mods which don't have a patch to eliminate the Need of Heels Sound.esm ...

On 6/1/2018 at 7:35 PM, shadow866 said:

Link works fine on my end.

Either way, you dont need the original to make them work. Since everything is included in the Mediafirelink.

Sorry for late reply :(

If for reason you still want the original you can get them over here.

https://pan.baidu.com/share/init?surl=pNhz3sv

Pass: uxjc

Thank you, i thought it's need original mod. My Bad :p

Btw, i can't access the link because my ISP blocked that address :D

11 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thanks for these conversions! I just downloaded the MediaFire Chain Metal Outfit, but the Meshes Folder/ 00_ArsDazConv/ is empty!  The texture folder is populated.

Might you please be able to check into this?

Thanks!

Hello ;)

Everything works like its suppose to. For armors to show up you need to build them in bodyslide first.

Pretty much every conversion i did works like that.

The reason is to keep the file size down. Some of the packs would be to large if i didnt do it that way.

Good luck :D

11 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Hello ;)

Everything works like its suppose to. For armors to show up you need to build them in bodyslide first.

Pretty much every conversion i did works like that.

The reason is to keep the file size down. Some of the packs would be to large if i didnt do it that way.

Good luck :D

Oh how dumb of me. (Face Palm).

Image result for star trek face palm

I am so used to having the basic meshes and the Bodyslide versions as an overwrite. Thanks!!  

6 hours ago, lolologos said:

downloaded, installed, built in bodyslide... where do i find/craft them in game?

sorry for stupid question

Like the post below your mentioned. When you got like a 100+ armor mods, crafting menu just becomes to big and cluttered. And i dont like to add small chests all over the world.

Easiest solution was to just use AdditemMenu for most armor mods.

You can find a link for it in the first Post at the bottom.

21 hours ago, hylysi said:

The Summer`16 conversion is missing the meshes for the bracelets, they're listed in the esp but not included in the download.

Thanks for noticing. Im suprised no one reported this earlier. Oh well...

Updated it with bracelets ;)

Added. Forest Nymph

I had some spare time so i did a quick conversion. Top and bottoms are split up like always.

It requires nothing and is standalone.

Report any clipping or issues like always.

I got a few other conversions incoming whenever they are done.

6w0it1xlfm013g4zg.jpg

6 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Added. Forest Nymph

I had some spare time so i did a quick conversion. Top and bottoms are split up like always.

It requires nothing and is standalone.

Report any clipping or issues like always.

I got a few other conversions incoming whenever they are done.

6w0it1xlfm013g4zg.jpg

Very nice!

Can you teach me how to separate outfit parts? 

On 6/22/2018 at 3:55 AM, hylysi said:

The Ero Heart Bunny conversion has references to Heels and Nail Armor Addon meshes in the ESP but the meshes are not included in the download.

The aaEroHeartBunnyTransAA and aaEroticHeartBunnyTrans editor IDs also use incorrect Female 1st Person/Female world models.

Thats just in the armor addon. They should not show up ingame at all. But i suppose i can remove the remains of them to clean up the ESP ;)

Heels are honestly pretty terrible and there are plenty of better looking nails out there.

One of the reasons i removed them.

Fixed the 2 other issues tho.

Thanks again for spotting them.

Working on a pack right now.

With a mix of pantyhose and stockings and some heels and few top's and a few panties and so on.

So no ETA yet since i dont know if i should add more stuff to it yet. But at least i got no issues with any of the conversions yet.

Hi there, can you help me? Firstly, my english is rusty, so... I dowloaded gomapero bikini and the egypt set. For some reason, when equiped the top stuff my character's body becomes invisible, and the textures from the other parts doesn't shows on characters body. I've all requirements (high heels sound), and this problemo is only for gomapero clothes, cuz Forest Nymph cloth works good for me, for exemple. cya

24 minutes ago, matheus_p94 said:

Hi there, can you help me? Firstly, my english is rusty, so... I dowloaded gomapero bikini and the egypt set. For some reason, when equiped the top stuff my character's body becomes invisible, and the textures from the other parts doesn't shows on characters body. I've all requirements (high heels sound), and this problemo is only for gomapero clothes, cuz Forest Nymph cloth works good for me, for exemple. cya

Did you build them in BodySlide?