Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Guys help? I can't seem to get the Chaurus Hunter anims going, I already ran FNIS and loaded them ingame, but it just says no animations were enabled or installed

Read the post above yours?  Make sure you have the latest version of MNC SLAL edition and rebuild your animation registry, plus confirm that the animations are actually loaded into Sexlab.

Chaurus Hunter anims doesn't work for me neither. I've got them registered in SLAL, enabled them in SexLab MCM, but when im trying to use them nothing happens and console says "they're valid creature type but there no available animations for it" something like this.

Chaurus Hunter anims doesn't work for me neither. I've got them registered in SLAL, enabled them in SexLab MCM, but when im trying to use them nothing happens and console says "they're valid creature type but there no available animations for it" something like this.

Chaurus hunters have a default animation included in MNC SLAL, so even without Billyy's animations there should be one available.  Shouldn't be an issue related to this SLAL pack as much as the race not working for you, or you are using an older version of MNC.

The front page has Billy v2 and Billy v3 but no Billy v1, is v1 included in MNC and therefore redundant or am I missing something here? In fact the front page doesn't seem to have a v3 mentioned.

SLAL_Billyy_Creature 3.0.7z = part 1

SLAL_Billyy_CreatureFurniture v2.1.7z = part 1.5 or part 3 depending on how you look at it.

SLAL_Billyy_Creature2 v1.2.7z = part 2

For people struggling to get the custom race animations like "Chaurus Hunter" to work, make sure you installed the fixed_sslCreatureAnimationSlots_script.7z  from the SLAL MNC link on the front page AND the jumbled link for MNC version 10_4c, then run FNIS, Loot, reset animation registry and disable MNC Chaurusflyer in the Sexlab animation toggle page in game to test if the animations work. 

The front page has Billy v2 and Billy v3 but no Billy v1, is v1 included in MNC and therefore redundant or am I missing something here? In fact the front page doesn't seem to have a v3 mentioned.

SLAL_Billyy_Creature 3.0.7z = part 1

SLAL_Billyy_CreatureFurniture v2.1.7z = part 1.5 or part 3 depending on how you look at it.

SLAL_Billyy_Creature2 v1.2.7z = part 2

Oh~ thanks for clearing that up. Is there a particular reason for separating creature part 1 and part 2? I can't seem to figure out the pattern unlike furniture.

Oh~ thanks for clearing that up. Is there a particular reason for separating creature part 1 and part 2? I can't seem to figure out the pattern unlike furniture.

One big reason - Billyy's pack has too many animations to fit on one page of the SLAL MCM menu, which means he needs two separate packs.  Part 1 is "done" and shouldn't get any more updates other than any future bug fixes.

Yooo love your work dude, and I'm glad to hear you've got more planned. Keep up the good work, you're one of the key players in the forum right now.

honestly it's very inspiring, I'm struggling to get 3DS Max or Blender working rn just so I can contribute like you do

Thanks, mate. I imagine most animators remember the nightmare of trying to get everything to work. If you keep at it you'll get it eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

Some great animations! I need some help with a small issue though... i cannot get the get 3p animation to work. I can see them in the sexlab "animation toggle" menu.. but if use matchmaker on a chaurus and other chaurus and than myself it still plays a duo animation.  Same happens when i use mass spell. If have no idea how to troubleshoot this .. and it only happens with the chaurus 3p animation somehow.. all the other creature billy 3p animation work as expected. Thank you

9 minutes ago, nr8 said:

Some great animations! I need some help with a small issue though... i cannot get the get 3p animation to work. I can see them in the sexlab "animation toggle" menu.. but if use matchmaker on a chaurus and other chaurus and than myself it still plays a duo animation.  Same happens when i use mass spell. If have no idea how to troubleshoot this .. and it only happens with the chaurus 3p animation somehow.. all the other creature billy 3p animation work as expected. Thank you

try using matchmaker on yourself first...and make sure your using the right sized chauruses.

massmatchmaker does not work right on creatures.

Edited by MadMansGun
4 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

try using matchmaker on yourself first...and make sure your using the right sized chaurus.

massmatchmaker does not work right on creatures.

That was quick, thanks :) I never actually tried that.. but i just did and still duo animation sadly. However i am not sure i have the right sized chaurus. I spawned the 000a5600 or the hunter version 02005204 ..not sure about those being the right sized ones.

5 minutes ago, nr8 said:

That was quick, thanks :) I never actually tried that.. but i just did and still duo animation sadly. However i am not sure i have the right sized chaurus. I spawned the 000a5600 or the hunter version 02005204 ..not sure about those being the right sized ones.

the small Chaurus (the one that's just called "Chaurus") and the Hunter Chaurus (the flying one) are the ones with 3 way animations.

try doing this:

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

11 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the small Chaurus (the one that's just called "Chaurus") and the Hunter Chaurus (the flying one) are the ones with 3 way animations.

try doing this:

I just tried that, sadly still not working. But i have made a mistake.. apparently no 3p animation work with creatures. I tried it with draugr and got billy 3p animation working for them and i assumed the issue was only with chaurus, infact its not just chaurus. I tried bears and its the same.. I suppose draugr are not creatures. So i apologize for that mistake.

I use mass match maker and i noticed it has an option called "re initialize creature list" and the tooltip says "reinitialize creature list for creature gangbang" but when i click it nothing happens.

Thanks for your help so far!

4 minutes ago, nr8 said:

I just tried that, sadly still not working. But i have made a mistake.. apparently no 3p animation work with creatures. I tried it with draugr and got billy 3p animation working for them and i assumed the issue was only with chaurus, infact its not just chaurus. I tried bears and its the same.. I suppose draugr are not creatures. So i apologize for that mistake.

I use mass match maker and i noticed it has an option called "re initialize creature list" and the tooltip says "reinitialize creature list for creature gangbang" but when i click it nothing happens.

Thanks for your help so far!

massmatchmaker can't handle multi creature animations at all (except for draugrs), you need the normal matchmaker or SLTools to use them.

15 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

massmatchmaker can't handle multi creature animations at all (except for draugrs), you need the normal matchmaker or SLTools to use them.

Well... that was it! I would have never figured out that massmatchmaker didn't support multi creature animation if you didn't tell me! Especially when it has an option in the mcm which mention " creature gangbang" .. anyway thank you for the help!

3 hours ago, nr8 said:

Well... that was it! I would have never figured out that massmatchmaker didn't support multi creature animation if you didn't tell me! Especially when it has an option in the mcm which mention " creature gangbang" .. anyway thank you for the help!

Unfortunately it is an outdated mod, and the way it is programmed doesn't support any new creature types but the ones available when it was last updated.  Causes quite a bit of problems in the support threads, especially since it has such a similar name to Matchmaker.

The author of the mod is still active on LL it seems, perhaps he would be receptive to putting a note on his download page regarding the creature restriction.  Altho I'm sure lots of people have had it in their load order forever as it is a fully functional mod otherwise.

Edited by Reesewow
7 hours ago, nr8 said:

The Scent of Sex mod works very well with multi creature animations if you set up the rules for it. I'd recommend giving it a look.

14 hours ago, chimiz said:

The Scent of Sex mod works very well with multi creature animations if you set up the rules for it. I'd recommend giving it a look.

I have tried it. I do like it.. i tried to use it for npc-npc sex actually. I was unable to find a mod that does that well. But i gave up.. because of my inability to setup the rules correctly. Im 100% this mod can do exactly what i want.. i wish it came with some example rules.  thanks for the recommendation tho

18 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Unfortunately it is an outdated mod, and the way it is programmed doesn't support any new creature types but the ones available when it was last updated.  Causes quite a bit of problems in the support threads, especially since it has such a similar name to Matchmaker.

The author of the mod is still active on LL it seems, perhaps he would be receptive to putting a note on his download page regarding the creature restriction.  Altho I'm sure lots of people have had it in their load order forever as it is a fully functional mod otherwise.

I also have it in my loadorder for quite a while now. I  would have never noticed any problem with massmatchmaker if i didn't download these animations. These are so impressive that i wanted to see the 3p ones :p And i have to admit i didn't know there were 2 versions.

Normally I don't post but I have to say your mod animations is just down right awesome.  Is there any chance you'll do a bear face ride? Or just a bear tit ride since they have a long schlong? Mostly just want to see the bear enjoy smothering the poor victim in its nether regions.

2 hours ago, Voss said:

Normally I don't post but I have to say your mod animations is just down right awesome.  Is there any chance you'll do a bear face ride? Or just a bear tit ride since they have a long schlong? Mostly just want to see the bear enjoy smothering the poor victim in its nether regions.

I think I understand what you're getting at. You're correct that the bears big schlong makes it difficult to do without huge clipping, but maybe I'll see if I can do something like this at some point.