My stamina is always drain

Look at your active spell effects.

If you don't see anything weird, try using console commands. I recommend left-clicking on your character and type "resurrect" (minus the quotation marks). If that doesn't work then give me the list of active effects, I'll see what I can do.

so... i tried -alpha-'s advice. nothing change :(

BUT i restart a quick new game and i discovered that it was "mom suction 1" the guilty !

when i removed it, his "power" seems always to be there...

(I played thief/assassin Ohmes rhat race and no i don't use Requiem)

i hope i did not gonna restart a new game again...

I had this issue, and it was due to a Conflict between dueling milk machine scripts in Skeevers in the Wall and Milk Maid Economy.  Resolved by uninstalling Skeevers and cleaning scripts with Resaver.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/?

Steps taken:

1. Uninstall Mod
  2. Load Game
  3. Save without mod
  4. Open ReSaver
  5. Click Clean --> Show unattached instances, Show undefined Elements
  6. Select All --> Delete
  7. Save changes

your active spell "horny" looks suspicious, I lately had some issues with that effect (SLHormones i believe stucked the arousal and caused bimbofication despite bimboperk/race not active)

I restart chars / start new chars all the time, they are up in no time, when testing mods etc. it is no shame to take shortcuts btw, often it's the only path to sanity

In my case I got a load of batchfiles in skyrim main directory and also ALWAYS using all save/profile/preset options to store mod setups in .json files or whatever

Archived