Jump to content

Request : Translation for CRYSTAL FANTASY ~Chapters of the Chosen Braves~    


Fated_Sin

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been playing 

CRYSTAL FANTASY ~Chapters of the Chosen Braves~ and it's an enjoyable hentai game but I don't know what's being said as sadly I lack the resourced to get a translation program that can translate the text while I'm playing. I don't care if I don't know the skill names or stuff like that but that I can't immerse myself in the story's narrative is a bit annoying as rpg hentai games are my favorites for that fact. If anyone knows of a good free translation program I'd appreciate the help.
 

 

Posted

thanks this will help out at least a bit

 

edit: though now it's a waiting game for account activation since just signing up doesn't give me the ability to download it...

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

hmm now I need a good extractor as the extractor that they link doesn't work for me at all despite their tutorials on how to make it work on win 10

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...