Gay animations? u.u

Ilegator

I have installed Kinky's World and it seems great but there are only F/M and F/F animations I can install. I was wondering if anyone could make some new gay animations. I know they take a lot of work and right now there aren't many Sims 3 animators active. So, if there is any new animator reading this, please, consider making some new gay animations ;w;

And if you aren't going to make gay animations, could you at least make them anal instead of vaginal so it fits with M/M?

Thank you for reading.

Also, After Dusk Sims made some really good ones which play in Passion and in Kinky World really well :)

http://afterdusksims.blogspot.co.uk/p/adult-animations.html?zx=78eba3d35588e33e (Scroll down the page and you can preview each set, but  the gifs don't do them justice in-game, they play much more smoothly than the previews).

Download them and install both package files in your Mods|Packages folder, then load the Sims.  In-game fire-up KW or Passion and add a package. type in 'AfterDuskSims'  without the ' and ' then hit ok.

x

Archived