Access Denied Folders or Files

jeremiahp15

Alright I need help from experienced modders or win 10 nerds. My issue is that when mod managers delete  a mod, some files stay but get access denied, that i need permission to modify the file or folder and I can not in any way change owner. The file DOES disappear if i log off and back on, or reboot my laptop. I can delete whole mods or folders manually, but when a mod manager deletes the mods, pretty much always there's a access denied folder. I first thought it might be NMM, but after switching to MO, i still get the problem. I have asked in Nexus forums, and in Microsoft answer but nothing i was suggested worked. I really ran out of ideas. When i first got this laptop with fresh win 10, I never had an issue with modder Skyrim or Fallout 4, but when i decided to clean my system and reset everything, that's when the problem began, i even reset everything again but nothing I've tried has fixed it. 
I've tried --- Safe boot, System File Checker, change ownership through cmd (denied permission), remove file through cmd (denied permission), and well, reboot works, but each time i uninstall a mod, i have to reboot or log off and back on. Also, i have no antivirus, the win 10 AV i keep it disabled. 

Alright I need help from experienced modders or win 10 nerds. My issue is that when mod managers delete  a mod, some files stay but get access denied, that i need permission to modify the file or folder and I can not in any way change owner. The file DOES disappear if i log off and back on, or reboot my laptop. I can delete whole mods or folders manually, but when a mod manager deletes the mods, pretty much always there's a access denied folder. I first thought it might be NMM, but after switching to MO, i still get the problem. I have asked in Nexus forums, and in Microsoft answer but nothing i was suggested worked. I really ran out of ideas. When i first got this laptop with fresh win 10, I never had an issue with modder Skyrim or Fallout 4, but when i decided to clean my system and reset everything, that's when the problem began, i even reset everything again but nothing I've tried has fixed it. 

I've tried --- Safe boot, System File Checker, change ownership through cmd (denied permission), remove file through cmd (denied permission), and well, reboot works, but each time i uninstall a mod, i have to reboot or log off and back on. Also, i have no antivirus, the win 10 AV i keep it disabled. 

I'm also having this issue with deleting folder in the program files folder.  It keeps saying either access denied or I need administrator permission, even though I am the administrator.

Archived