Female NPC's have their bodies completely stretched

This issue makes there bodies stretch kind of everywhere but its confined to the skeleton (so its not like where breasts are stretched to the other side of the map). Whats also weird is that its only effecting certain npc's. Im not sure if it effects the same npc's if I where to start a new game but thats besides the point. Its not a serious issue just something that could get annoying if left untouched. I've tried re-installing my body mod (All-in-one-animated-pussy) but that didnt do much. Also tried verifying the game cache and that also did nothing. I'll get pictures in a few minutes.

Must mention that I am running 220+ mods

EDIT: 

So I've found another thing. I spawned an npc that was previously messed up but is now fine 

EDIT: I think I've fix the issue by re-installing my armor replacer which had some questionable overwrites 

Archived