Force load of a save file?

Anyone knows if there's a way to force a save to be loaded when you get the corrupt message? Or how to bypass that warning?

I've come across a problem where I installed ECE, and now that I have saves with that on, I can't seem to unninstall it for that particular save, every time I disable it and try to load, I get the corrupt save message, but as soon as I enable it, it loads normally.

Now I'm worried if this could happen in the future with any other mod, even the ones made for SSE.

Not sure how/why you're using ECE on SSE, but here is the uninstallation instruction on the mod's page,

Uninstallation

1. You make sure use YgNord before uninstallation. Change to another race.
  2. Deactivates this mod with any mod manager.
  3. Deletes this mod with any mod manager
  4. You make sure DataSKSEPluginsCharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll . if it exists, delete it.
  5. You make sure use custom skeleton mod(e.g. XPMS, BBP, Realistic Ragdoll Force...). Reinstall that mod.

Archived